♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
$7000 pants.
tumblr_mt5mq4eEBY1qg7qmio1_400.jpg

doubt it.

bape is da epitome of finished on these streets...

**** is expensive enyce.

It was finished once the streets and hip hop knew about it.... Once Hip Hop rides the wave, you know it will hit a strong incline and then fall at a drop dead rate. But now Bape is back for their core and not the suckas that hop on things.

i would sorta agree, but even da jersey era fell off harder and even that is back stronger then da way bape fell off.

da kicks that mimic air force I's ain't gonna have a shot till air force I's themselves get a good second wind. that all over print though? :lol: nah b

Sooo...bape is done but bootleg true religions with a slowbucks/vamp life tee is what's poppin? K, thx.

i dont wear either, but unfortunately da streets dont lie.

most cats rather be tru religion'ed down head to toe then to rock bape, and you can't say it isn't money, cuz they're is price parity between da 2 brands.

I swear Cudi tries to act so hard but if I ever seen his 90 lbs *** in person I'd knock that cornball out with one hit. Dude look soft as doctor's cotton. I never understood skinny ****** who act hard, when they'd get laid out with one hit

Last edited:

I swear Cudi tries to act so hard but if I ever seen his 90 lbs *** in person I'd knock that cornball out with one hit. Dude look soft as doctor's cotton. I never understood skinny ****** who act hard, when they'd get laid out with one hit
......what in the world are you talking about bruh...........

Cudi take your girl or something?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom