♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

I swear Cudi tries to act so hard but if I ever seen his 90 lbs *** in person I'd knock that cornball out with one hit. Dude look soft as doctor's cotton. I never understood skinny ****** who act hard, when they'd get laid out with one hit
......what in the world are you talking about bruh...........

Cudi take your girl or something?
hahahahahahah wow..... this anger is just.... sad.

yeah, my homie has the black ones (LA Riots Producer / DJ):

and here's Miguel wearing the black ones:

here's Theo wearing the white and black ones:

all of which made 'em look way better than Cuder did...

next thing ya know cats will be wearing the Batman motorcycle pants :lol: :

Last edited:
I swear Cudi tries to act so hard but if I ever seen his 90 lbs *** in person I'd knock that cornball out with one hit. Dude look soft as doctor's cotton. I never understood skinny ****** who act hard, when they'd get laid out with one hit
Lmao, damn. But cudi does remind of that kid you pick on in class just because.
209n4uw-jpg.gif

Leto pulled them off, but then again it comes with the "rockstar" image he pushes. Cudi... Made the taxi's look like he was on some spandex onesie ****z

Last edited:
Man those pants are terrible(all blacks and the black/white). They look like some **** batman would have on

:rofl:

bruh, what?

You a grown *** man, you sound soft as doctors cotton. Like you had tears in your eyes writing this, you got punked by a skinny kid as a child didn't you?

History has shown that people with true style will gravitate to aesthetics they like whether it's popular or not. Dudes were ready to close the casket on Air Forces and now look. Bapes were on their way out, and are having a bubbling reemergence again for the same reason. The Air Force is simply well-designed, and Bapes are too just off the strength that they completely jocked that design.

Forget about what's popular and just care about what looks good.
Best post I've seen in awhile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom