♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly = gay topic would make a helluva general thread..
Its a lil bit of a obsolete notion...i do remember

having alot of shoes was a chick thing once upon a

A time...this obviously proceeded when nike didn't

Retro anything... It was ALOT harder to do so way

Less people did it.
so ppl used to call you gay for buying sneakers?
no, but WAAAY back in da day i used to get da "only women care about having so many shoes" this is like 98-2000

but i used to just equate it as da same criticism people used to lob at men that wore earrings.

you gotta understand..old kicks weren't sought after back then, they were just "old"

no, but WAAAY back in da day i used to get da "only women care about having so many shoes" this is like 98-2000

but i used to just equate it as da same criticism people used to lob at men that wore earrings.

you gotta understand..old kicks weren't sought after back then, they were just "old"
These dudes must be crazy young. My old heads still come at me every once in a while

Nothing against jason but he dresses causally which is nice. I see ppl like that all the time it just looks more clean on jason because he has nikes or jordans, when other ppl have dress shoes
I feel like that's the point of posting his fits on a sneaker forum though...

I need these for work.

Buying and collecting are two different things... I still have homies that think it's feminine for me to have so many shoes...

I remember in high school I bought a new pair of sneakers and my dad called me a f (slur for a gay person). I was like wow, he's really calling me that for just getting new shoes.

ALFO0684-X2.jpg

PAW_8395-X2.jpg

nice slowbucks crew *cough* excuse to post these cubans in HD *cough*

PAW_6347-X2.jpg

dirty cough drops, disrespecting couches...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom