♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

They are called CHINA MOONS. Not moon pies, cakes, or zebras. If a shoe already has a nickname why make a random one up?

:lol:
i wasn't tryna pawn off a new nickname or anything sen, just made a mistake.. but why'd that get you so worked up?
your response makes it sound as if you were the creative director behind the MOON PIES....err China Moons.

Im just glad none of you gentleman said any of these rappers at the BET awards had on "clean fits"
wink.gif

seriously though, who dresses these mofos!? jogger pants, leather camo, leather shorts, dusty timbs
I can only HOPE that they are getting paid to wear these designers clothes, although I seriously doubt it.
DAMN no info on dude on the left's shirt?  Looks like just a nice chill button up.

:lol:
i wasn't tryna pawn off a new nickname or anything sen, just made a mistake.. but why'd that get you so worked up?
your response makes it sound as if you were the creative director behind the MOON PIES....err China Moons.
Lol nah not worked up at all, I didnt mean to come across that way. Just makin sure some jerk wouldn't read that, then go lookin for that shoe and search for "moon pies" lol

TitanG, that dude on the left's polo looks like some generic Under Armour/Nike Dri-Fit polo from that angle.

That but I wanna say its a
Purple label polo / black label
Ferragamo
Prada
I've see similar from those 3 specifically

I want the fade of whoever that is in the background wearing those Black Laser IV's :smh:

Them Agassi's :pimp:

My man CP3 :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom