♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop it man, what do you expect from jb?
laugh.gif

they look good, thats all that matters at this point sadly. i agree about the leather tho
troll

Not really a celeb but Neither are a bunch of other people in here lol Darrelle Revis manager

Last edited:
stop it man, what do you expect from jb? :lol:

they look good, thats all that matters at this point sadly. i agree about the leather tho

I hear you, but I'm not very good at settling. Especially when it involves spending money. I let my friend who only got into sneakers because of me and another one of my roommates enjoy those IV's in ignorant bliss; I'll just do what I have to do to get '99's that I can wear to the ground.

could be a purple label RL polo
Yeah probably is, might have to look into how much they run.  Thanks for the info.
TitanG, that dude on the left's polo looks like some generic Under Armour/Nike Dri-Fit polo from that angle.
That's fine if it is a Dri-Fit shirt then I can always wear it to work, need to see the shirt in person to verify it's quality.
Bsox, I think he was taking a sub at me for not knowing that was a motley creu shirt
Thanks for the info, I believe it is  purple label Polo if not black.  If it is one of the other manufactures I will have to check it out. Hopefully it doesn't have the name plastered all over it somewhere, people will think I am buying a manufacture as opposed to a shirt I like. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom