♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheif keef a trendsetter now?

And if rappers do start rocking it what's the big deal? Not a personal shot at you. Just asking.

I never understood the whole "Great, now so and so is wearing this now" argument

If you like something just wear it.

Some you fail to see jogger pants BEEN around for decades and  musicians was rocking them back in the day all the time.

Some you fail to see jogger pants BEEN around for decades and  musicians was rocking them back in the day all the time.

Bingo! Hell same thing with jean jacket's, nothing new at all and have been around since I was in grade school and beyond that. People thinking that they are bringing or creating a style/trend need to sit down and **** because they are not.

what the hell is wrong you people? :lol:

it's like one picture of Chief Keef appears with some joggers then you all go haywire

but if it was somebody else y'all would act different :smh:

Last edited:

it's like one picture of Chief Keef appears with some joggers then you all go haywire

Who's going haywire? Joggers are what's trendy right now and they'll eventually get played out. It's not a big deal. History tells us it will eventually happen because it happens to everything. I think they look dope, but I also thought Jerseys to my knees and a matching fitted cap was cool at one point. Some things stand the test of time, but most don't.

if that was ye rollin up with drop croch waxed joggers & sport red yeezys

sweat pants use to be super uncool with da cuff on da bottom, cuz they were so tight in da era of baggy jeans... then it got cool again when every damn

pair starting looking da wallmart bell bottom variety that had you looking like suburban white family soccer mom...

joggers from da looks of it are new, cuz they use da cuff from what looks like you would have on your wrist, on your calf and ankle..

im from da era of nautica sweats and windbreakers though....

Bingo! Hell same thing with jean jacket's, nothing new at all and have been around since I was in grade school and beyond that. People thinking that they are bringing or creating a style/trend need to sit down and **** because they are not.

I don't think people are saying anything new is starting, just that existing stuff is being made real popular to point it looks like the people posted in the thread look like they call each other up and shop together.

Mods rocketed the **** out of those flight jackets in the early late 80's early 90's in my area. Nothing new here.

Last edited:
I always wanted the vintage Nike windbreaker pants with the scrunchies at the bottom :pimp:

Y'all can keep them jiggers tho

c43eb68e32dc11e39b6c22000ab5c529_7.jpg

Of course the reals head know. But I really know people who were like.(here in the south) "I saw wale wearing them."

*flame suit on* only foamposites in general I saw were them laced up all tight and thought they were ugly. Seen wale rocking them with loose laces. Made me reconsider.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom