♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Hell Rell?? He's still trapped in '06
frown.gif
Seriously? Were you in a coma in 2006? 
Not saying it's a great fit, but outfits were FAR FAR worse in 2006. 

Last edited:

"and I'm the reason why you _s foamed up"

[emoji]128064[/emoji] kinda true
interview-with-penny-hardaway-signature-sneaker-line-6.jpg

thats da reason i rock em.
Outside of the DMV/NY/East, the nationwide resurgence in popularity of Foams a few years ago is heavily in part to Wale.

I guess it's cool that he brought a trend to the forefront but he is also partly responsible for the "everyone is a sneakerhead" phase and consequently responsible for Nike doing too much on the Foam, JB, etc. colorways. The Nickname Era lol.

Of course the reals head know. But I really know people who were like.(here in the south) "I saw wale wearing them."

*flame suit on* only foamposites in general I saw were them laced up all tight and thought they were ugly. Seen wale rocking them with loose laces. Made me reconsider.
DC Foam land

jeans, air force I's and a slim black longsleeve is a "terrible fit"? :rolleyes thats all currency does these days and all he gets is praise..

It's not particularly bad in any way other than the way his jeans fit, but over 90% of the fits posted in here? That's a laundry day fit for a well-dressed ___.

I bet he had no idea that he could have taken those right off of his feet after grilling and sold them to some hypbeast for like 1500 :lol:

...What? How would looking at a pair of Top Ten 2000's lead you to think this was recent? Or was this sarcasm? :lol:

Brah, I know nothing about adidas ogs/retros. :rofl: but I assumed it was awhile back cause hilfiger ain't been the ish for awhile, but that comment made me think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom