♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp. Was walking to the bar last night and some random dude on the street said I looked like Jason Sudeikis. Pretty sure I'll never receive a better complement than that for the rest of my life.

Welp. Was walking to the bar last night and some random dude on the street said I looked like Jason Sudeikis. Pretty sure I'll never receive a better complement than that for the rest of my life.

Wat if u see sudeikis and he says "thats a clean fit b sox"
:wow:

Could easily write ecko across dat jacket.

Champion >>> supreme

Their dunks are :smokin tho

And, that tank is yet another vintage RL rip-off - of the runner tank.

I wonder if prices are gonna go up on the 3m jacket b/c of drake.
Nah that pic old af.

One of the few Supreme anythings I own. Though, that was the weaker color. I was able to get a few of the blacks below retail.

Drake is my ____, but for some inexplicable reason, him wearing Timbs damn near 24/7 365 bugs the hell out of me :lol:

Like, it's mid-April man. Really?

I hear you man, I'm from Toronto and I can tell you that we currently have perfect weather for rockin' runners, ball kicks, etc.... This guy is a cornball for rockin' Timbs presently - we're not expecting 30 cm of snow. :smh:

It's like he's forcing himself to adhere to a uniform or something. Like my ___ is mentally trapped in the world of 90's East Coast rap :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom