♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think he's more a celebrity than a random like Stalley who has never released an album in his life and whose only claim to fame is collecting sneakers like any joe blow

Stalley actually makes music, doesn't have a solo album but is on albums. This dude is a "founder" that no one knows, and no one here at least has heard a track from. Who's the random :rofl:

Last edited:

I would think he's more a celebrity than a random like Stalley who has never released an album in his life and whose only claim to fame is collecting sneakers like any joe blow
Nah b. Just cause you heavily affiliated with a celeb doesnt make you one. Even if hes the "founder" I can easily assume 75% of fans never heard of him.

Stalley is a C lister. 

Kevin-Hart-Yeezy-Foamposite.jpg

Stalley actually makes music, doesn't have a solo album but is on albums. This dude is a "founder" that no one knows, and no one here at least has heard a track from. Who's the random
roll.gif
Are you serious? No wait, are you stupid?  Why would he make music?

He helped found a group that is releasing an album soon backed by RCA records, one of the mob's members has a platinum album to his name, one of its members was a 2013 XXL Freshman Class finalist, and one of whose members is being considered for 2014 XXL Freshman Class. He's part of the glue that keeps that group together while the mob members have just recently started getting their shine. 

Last edited:
If you are into that culture or group, of course youre going to think they are some type of celeb. Maybe he his in that circle and culture, but mainstream? We're talking MAINSTREAM.

Only mainstream artists ASAP has is Rocky, Fergs getting there but I still think hes a local dude.

He helped found a group that is releasing an album soon backed by RCA records, one of the mob's members has a platinum album to his name, one of its members was a 2013 XXL Freshman Class finalist, and one of whose members is being considered for 2014 XXL Freshman Class. He's part of the glue that keeps that group together while the mob members have just recently started getting their shine. 

Your asking me if I'm stupid while mentioning a bunch of **** people other than him are doing :rofl: yeah this ends here

Your asking me if I'm stupid while mentioning a bunch of **** people other than him are doing
roll.gif
yeah this ends here
We live in a day and age where one is a celebrity off of affiliation with celebrities. If you can't understand that, I can't help you

And being a founder of the mob, he's more than an affiliate. 

Last edited:

We live in a day and age where one is a celebrity off of affiliation with celebrities. If you can't understand that, I can't help you

And being a founder of the mob, he's more than an affiliate. 
You cant just be a celebrity off of affiliation, LITERALLY of just affiliation. You have to use that affiliation and get yourself out there.

ASAP Mob I woudnt celebrities anyway, cept Rocky and Ferg.

Bros and birds

I dont think this is really anything to argue over.

ASAP founder dude should be considered a celeb based on his affiliation with the mob. 

I just think regardless of the person, especially if theyre not in the public eye like a kanye or a lord Disick, names of the said ppl should be included just so that anyone who might not know who that is can make the connection to who it is.

If anything, do it for me lol.

I just found out the other day that Michael B Jordan was Wallace on the Wire. Im HORRIBLE with recognizing celebs

So for me that would go a long way.

Yikes. Im sorry for the Proto post 
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom