♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a hypebeast?

bruh come look at my collection, i try and by stuff i like. i rarely even buy stuff. i dont go out and buy every shoe that drops and go into debt just to seem cool.

i dont like the way the adidas look minus the ones i mentioned earlier. i dont care they if they comfortable :lol: that doesnt make up for them being ugly

but then again im a hypebeast
sounds like you're the one crying :rofl:

the 35th anniversary had some really great collabs and a quick search turns up some nice newer pairs:

one of the mods on here has been telling me how much he loves wearing the adidas boost and how comfortable they are. he also has hundreds of pairs of nikes.

you can have an opinion but to casually dismiss a whole brand is indicative of someone who rides the hype train and doesn't actually like shoes.

im a hypebeast?

bruh come look at my collection, i try and by stuff i like. i rarely even buy stuff. i dont go out and buy every shoe that drops and go into debt just to seem cool.

i dont like the way the adidas look minus the ones i mentioned earlier. i dont care they if they comfortable :lol: that doesnt make up for them being ugly

but then again im a hypebeast

W Y M T B

I've never seen those Grey blue orange Addidas' above ^. I tried searching the Addidas site and PYS and didn't see them. Are they around anywhere?

Thanks,

Kobe 4s>the entire existence of Adidas.

Those allegras are dope, but they look mad long (||), even in small sizes. A 13 would look like some water skis.

Last edited:
Stan smiths are a great shoe...Only thing bad about them is they age badly...

I ve worn out like 10 pairs the last 15 years , and after 20 wears they look kinda strange...

I dont know but for me they are one of the classic top 5 sneakers , such a clean colorway , prolly in the same category as air force 1s all white , *flame suit on*

Great summer shoe too.

Last edited:
Youre my fav mod but you sound like zyzz wit that statement dub
kobe 4s are one of my fav shoe of all time.... I do agree on some of the newer models... Nikes ******* around too much with wack *** colorways. Pissin me off.

i do agree nike got the kobes in terms of technology.........had one pair of IVs and i see why people love hoopin in those.

Ivs are an excellent nike kobe.

Last edited:
Lamar is no longer a celeb and he's not wearing heat. Don't know why that pic is posted other than further punctuating the extent of his demise

Youre my fav mod but you sound like zyzz wit that statement dub
kobe 4s are one of my fav shoe of all time.... I do agree on some of the newer models... Nikes ******* around too much with wack *** colorways. Pissin me off.

Seriously, I just want a simple blk/wht colorways but they had to make them very, VERY limited (NRG) or force you to pay extra via ID. I mean a blk/wht colorway should always be a general release, ALWAYS!

Kobe had some fire with adidas. Just have to erase the kobe 2 & the kobe 3 sample from your mind. I like the kobe 1 better than his nike stuff except the iv.

Kobe V>>>> any adidas shoe

those are the ultimate basketball shoe. GOAT in terms of comfort, performance, and sleek look

these and the black whites are his greatest sneakers imho

simple colors, great color blocking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom