♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a real laker fan. To say say that someone was "carried" would me that they didn't pull their weight. A real basketball fan can see that kobe put in work.

They were a duo

How you get carried continuously torching teams throughout the WCF :x even when shaq had to sit in OT [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I SAY HOLA TROLLITO!

The mamba slander will not be tolerated. Those crazy 8's didn't give Kobe the ability jump over a speeding Aston.

Last edited:
video_image-245780.jpg

I always wonder what Jay's sneaker buying process is and what son has chilling in the back of the closet.

Yea... I doubt jay has bought a pair of sneaks in a long time

Strictly choosing from brand handouts. And from stylists selection at photo shoots and the like.

Very true.

My question should've been "I wonder how he decides what to actually wear?"

Like, did those IIs bring back memories of when he copped the original release with trap money? At his age and with his past, the amount of nostalgia he has with Jordan's must be crazy.

I'm a huge jay fan but let's not deify the man. I'm sure he reminisces just like anyone else would.

I had air missions when I was in 5th grade... Just bought a pair last week. Some feels I had

Does that mean getting dressed for jay is >>>>> than what anyone else does when putting clothes on?

One leg at a time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom