♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow this dude really went and got the same/similar tatts as chris brown tho
mean.gif
wow you really went and looked that up.

Wow this dude really went and got the same/similar tatts as chris brown tho :smh:

kaws stole the art from mario(nintendo) (i think)…. chris stole it from kaws.. and beiber stole it from chris brown>>>>>>>>

thats art just being ART in this world of copy cats

… no ideas original theirs nothing new under the sun
It's never what you do, but how it's done!!!!!! - nas ( which as also taken from another famous quote if i remember right)

Only Fab fans I know are spanish women & make em cut that **** off when I'm over. Had no idea dudes was still checking for homie in 2014 tbh
Oh ok. So you were trying to sound cool by pretending he isn't relevant, copy. I'm not much of a fan myself, but yes although his music is for women most of us consider them ppl, and they know his tracks in 2014 to answer your original question.

You're doing yourself a great disservice if you haven't listened to Fab's Soul Tape series, especially part 2...

Oh ok. So you were trying to sound cool by pretending he isn't relevant, copy. I'm not much of a fan myself, but yes although his music is for women most of us consider them ppl, and they know his tracks in 2014 to answer your original question.

Get out your feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom