♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, they got some history
Pretty much, he said in an interview which is true, that Chris Paul is like an Uncle Tom of basketball, uses referees to take advantage of the game, and will trash talk you on some personal level (Like family, spouse, etc..), then be maa fake with on some off the court ish. The same thing was said from other players about CP3, he's a great player, but in a quick minute will turn on you in the matter of the game. Which of alot of the new generation basketball players don't understand, back then on the court (1980's/1990's), there wasn't no "friends" once you stepped on the hardwood. But then again, sports in general has become soft and sensitive IMO..

Nothing wrong with the trash talk at all... But you shouldn't take it to a personal level unless you genuinely have a problem with the individual.

I agree with the previous generations mentality of "if you're not on my team, we're enemies", but to talk about another man's family etc. to get into their head during a game is a little excessive, especially if you're generally cordial with that individual off court.

Jordan talked about everyone, even his own teammates. Basketball is more mental than anything.

Pretty much, he said in an interview which is true, that Chris Paul is like an Uncle Tom of basketball, uses referees to take advantage of the game, and will trash talk you on some personal level (Like family, spouse, etc..), then be maa fake with on some off the court ish. The same thing was said from other players about CP3, he's a great player, but in a quick minute will turn on you in the matter of the game. Which of alot of the new generation basketball players don't understand, back then on the court (1980's/1990's), there wasn't no "friends" once you stepped on the hardwood. But then again, sports in general has become soft and sensitive IMO..

Nothing wrong with the trash talk at all... But you shouldn't take it to a personal level unless you genuinely have a problem with the individual.

I agree with the previous generations mentality of "if you're not on my team, we're enemies", but to talk about another man's family etc. to get into their head during a game is a little excessive, especially if you're generally cordial with that individual off court.

Why is it excessive? People have been doing that forever. If the kings were beating the Clips he wouldn't care but he is upset because he is losing. That's not Chris fault his team is better and he is sensitive. If something so small can throw you off your game then you aren't built to win in the first place

rodman...that is all

Why is it excessive? People have been doing that forever. If the kings were beating the Clips he wouldn't care but he is upset because he is losing. That's not Chris fault his team is better and he is sensitive. If something so small can throw you off your game then you aren't built to win in the first place

Somethings are just going too far. When I was typing that out, I was thinking about the story when KG told Tim Duncan "happy Mother's Day" while he was shooting free throws 2 days after his mother had passed. Or when dude told Carmelo his wife taste like honey but Cheerios.

Again, if you genuinely don't get along with the individual, by all means berate him.

Im not saying theres something wrong with trash talk, heck I trash talk every day playing amongst friends and family everyday when we play. Lol. I'm saying that this young generation on basketball players are really sensitive and soft oppose to how basketball was played back then, where dudes trashed talked you all game, talked about how sorry you were and how you couldn't guard them, etc.. Kinda like an up north style of basketball, example, Lance Stephenson.. I think Demarcus Cousins got in his feelings and was like nah don't shake dude hand, he was got real disrespectful with you and now wanna shake ya hand. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom