♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, 1s overall are overrated. Glorified AF1s/Dunks IMO

Come at me Bros
this so much, nothin special at all besides being the first one

The entire argument is subjective aka OPINION. 

I WOULD be interested in OP putting up a POLL to see what everyone's favorite favorite Jordan is. Although this probably isn't the right thread for it.

I like ones and have/had some but

if the black red jordan 1 was the nike air " " it would be so overlooked.

If Boardough 7s or black red 3s or 4s or something like that were the nike air " "
Would still be hot.

1s are the js that benefit da most from being air jordans

ImhO

Last edited:
I like ones and have/had some but

if the black red jordan 1 was the nike air " " it would be so overlooked.

If Boardough 7s or black red 3s or 4s or something like that were the nike air " "
Would still be hot.

1s are the js that benefit da most from being air jordans

ImhO

Nahhh how would they be overlooked?

Everyone here is saying they're like dunks and air forces...which have stood the test of time.

Oh and if you take jordan off the 4s and 7s then they're just flight '89s and huaraches in my eyes

Overlooked was the wrong word.

I do agree wit the look like dunks thing tho I mean they obviously look like dunks lol.

No hate tho I love the air jordan 1

Last edited:
I don't hate 1s at all tho. Actually have my Old Loves on as I type. Just feel they're over hyped cause of last year's releases.

BTW, black/red 4s are my favorite. That's the shoe the kick started my love for sneakers...

I hate this whole Jordan 1 argument amongst people these days. Half the ones trying to front like its the best Jordan ever probably didn't own or even care much about the shoe before those 2013 retros hit.

Pretty much.

Last edited:
Black/Red XI :pimp:

Nothing beats that feeling of walking down the hallways of middle school in '96 with the new XI's and knowing couldn't no one tell you a damn thing :pimp:

I will always love the black/red XI. The first shoe I went to the mall early to get. I had no idea what they looked like, other than the fact they were black and red. They did not disappoint. That red bottom was magic seeing them for the first time. Watching Mike breaking down after winning it all again on Father's Day. Epic. I know the brand has kind of ran this colorway into the ground, but I will always love them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom