♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok... Enough with the debate. Let's get back on topic.

all yall wrong anyway. Fire red (3m tongue) are GOAT Js.

Greatest Js ever
air-jordan-spizike-whitevarsity-red-cool-grey-classic-green.jpg

I kid

i agree man, i have a bunch of pairs but they are meh at best.

concords reign supreme but damn id love to have some OG's and 2000's

Find a pair of VNDS OGs and sell all the rest - the supple patent leather, thick real leather on the ankle and amazing cushioning completely obliterate the the post 2001 garbage they've been churning out.

Cudi has some of the best looking fits in here without being OD, stuff people can acutally wear out lol .. I remember when you cats used to say his pants were too tight ...

Last edited:
How long were they available on id? Nike should just keep those options on there. I want a pair dammit.

They were available twice, the second time was very short, maybe an hour after they were up they shut it down..

Those multi color kobes :smokin

should of ID a pair when I had the chance :smh:

How long were they available on id? Nike should just keep those options on there. I want a pair dammit.

They were available twice, the second time was very short, maybe an hour after they were up they shut it down..

literally a hr... i had 2 in my cart, left the window open, dropped a duece, played with my kid ,came back & OOS

Don't care about other people having them, hyping them, faking them, cause all that is irrelevant to me. XI still one of my fav.

i actually agree with him believe it or not

now with all the GM/Super fake pairs :x :smh:
it's not based on 1 or 2 opinions though, the masses still line up and purchase xis on a yearly basis. Once ppl stop wearing em then that's when they are played out. Gm is a entirely different discussion

Played out? Stop it.

So what, JB releases a bunch of them and now they ain't cool no more.

JB keep em coming. I'll keep buying them played out Xi's. (Few exceptions like gammas :x)

Everyone and their mama wants a pair of Columbias :lol:
Dudes that have been out the game for years and don't even rock kicks anymore will be out in full force for those columbias. People have been thirstin for em. If you had as many ppl going after those gammas how many you think will go after Columbias? A lot more I'll tell you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom