♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by 408killafonia

Am I the only one that thinks the Yeezy's are wacc? The 2's are even worse. If these were GR's NT would be clownin 'em for sure.

QFT. If these released as with no affiliation to Yeezy there wouldn't be a thread on 'em and if there was it would contain posts about 'Gentry needing to be fired'.
I've made my feelings about this known.

If Nike released a sneaker that was hightop, with an obnoxious forefoot strap, snakeskin back panel with ridges along the back, etc., I doubt people would care.

The fact that people obsess so much because of WHO designed it, and disregard the design itself, says a LOT about the celebrity obsessed society we live in now. People seem more interested in other people's lives than their own.

You shouldn't allow yourself to be hypnotized into believing that something that looks ridiculous looks hot just based on who's pushing it.

That's not to say that people can't genuinely like the design. But if we're going to be honest with ourselves, I just wouldn't see that design being ANYWHERE near as popular if Kanye wasn't pushing it.

If Kanye wears mad bracelets, you'll see cats suddenly with mad bracelets. C'mon now......be yourself. Don't let trends dictate your style and personality.

I read this quote recently, which was in reference to TUMBLR, and so much of it reminded me of what goes on here. So much FOLLOWING. People not really crafting their OWN identities.

"I’m really scared for my generation, you know......Instead of kids going out and making their own moments, they’re just taking these images and living vicariously through other people’s moments. It just kills me. Then you’ll meet them and they’re just the biggest turkey in the world. They don’t actually embody any of those things. They just emulate. It’s scary man, simulation life that we’re living. It scares me.â€

JFM

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

The fact that people obsess so much because of WHO designed it, and disregard the design itself, says a LOT about the celebrity obsessed society we live in now. People seem more interested in other people's lives than their own.

"I’m really scared for my generation, you know......Instead of kids going out and making their own moments, they’re
just taking these images and living vicariously through other people’s
moments. It just kills me. Then you’ll meet them and they’re just the
biggest turkey in the world. They don’t actually embody any of those
things. They just emulate. It’s scary man, simulation life that we’re
living. It scares me.â€

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

MJ came for the cheerleaders
He probably nailed all of them.
wth is fat joe wearing?  Never thought I would see him dress like that and the way he tied that scarf around his neck is extra feminine.

Wait a minute, so the person behind the shoe influencing how much the masses like it, it's a new trend to some of you!?...need I mention Jordan Brand!!!?...Jordans have had some %%$+@% designs over the years and people till this day still and will continue to cop simply because is JORDAN...why do you guys put so much energy into analyzing the yeezys??...if you don't like them, be on your way...IMO the shoe is dope.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Wait a minute, so the person behind the shoe influencing how much the masses like it, it's a new trend to some of you!?...need I mention Jordan Brand!!!?...Jordans have had some %%$+@% designs over the years and people till this day still and will continue to cop simply because is JORDAN...why do you guys put so much energy into analyzing the yeezys??...if you don't like them, be on your way...IMO the shoe is dope.

QFT

Originally Posted by ksteezy

This, bro.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

nelly-37th-birthday-3.jpg

Info on TI's sweater???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That sweater is COLD. I have a grey one from Armani, but that blue joint + that Mets fitted = cocaine. 
Ty said it was polo, I gotta find out if its in any other colors 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom