Originally Posted by ColdCity

fam got a cheetah print north face
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
It's all good though...its SUPREME
laugh.gif

tyga+%26+chris.jpg

i know this pic is old but info on what kind of shirt Chris Brown is rocking? I know its vintage.. Any chance I could find one in an XL by Christmas? I need some new fly laker gear.

fam got a cheetah print north face
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
whats so bad about it?
I think it's nice, and I sure as hell am not a Supreme fanboy. 

I had the chance to cop in L.A but didnt. #TeamPoor
30t6p3b.gif

Also info on those gloves please.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

its just cause drake is wearing it. thats the only reason i can imagine someone having a problem with it

nah id have a problem if tip or cb or ye anybody its a $!!#%% cheeth print winter coat
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
wtdta not in tha chi

its just cause drake is wearing it. thats the only reason i can imagine someone having a problem with it

nah id have a problem if tip or cb or ye anybody its a $!!#%% cheeth print winter coat
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
wtdta not in tha chi

laugh.gif

"fashion" these days...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
wtdta not in tha chi

It's leopard homie haha...and they don't do that in the chi cuz no one here has style or swag to pull it off, having been born/raised in the chi and having lived/stayed in sf/la/nyc I Can say without hesitation we have some of the worst fashion and worst dressed people in countryLmao @ coachella this past year in the main stage VIP section for kanyes performance u could tell who came out from the chi, miskeen lookin !!* tees, extra long baggy denim shorts, watch hats, it was awful

Originally Posted by nuggets

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
wtdta not in tha chi

It's leopard homie haha...and they don't do that in the chi cuz no one here has style or swag to pull it off, having been born/raised in the chi and having lived/stayed in sf/la/nyc I Can say without hesitation we have some of the worst fashion and worst dressed people in countryLmao @ coachella this past year in the main stage VIP section for kanyes performance u could tell who came out from the chi, miskeen lookin !!* tees, extra long baggy denim shorts, watch hats, it was awful

not have the swag to pull off a lepoard print coat

ti-laugh.gif

bruh i wouldnt even try & pull that bs off in the chi ....ny...jersey...la......alaska it doesn't matter 
basic blk/gray nf over that *+@%#!%% fam has on

while i agree we do have some people who cant dress but what city/town doesn't  

being born & raised in the chi you should know some off the wall bs when you see it...... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom