♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
skinny leather pants with a baggy tank top?

he got kim on his arm in both pics. At this point in his career he don't care about us talkin about his style on a message board. At the same time, that tank is too big for those pants.

watch the throne....
1zlyyqx.jpg

What shoes are these

And peanut gallery please save the "I can't believe the youngins don't know" comments if you planned to make any

That's the problem. To people like you, it's "fashion." To people like me, it's culture.
It's just the same argument every time. If it's just about being fresh and nothing more, then you and I will never see eye to eye.
You like to use terms like "stuck in the past" or "nostalgic" but that's not really the essence of it. That's just what it looks like from the outside.
And, if you think wearing oversize clothes is some sort of manifestation of insecurity and discomfort with self, you're way off base. First of all, that wasn't the origin of the style. Second of all, at least when it comes to women, there's pretty much a direct correlation between the amount of skin they reveal and the level of their insecurities that flows in the exact opposite direction from that which you postulate. Third, if your point were to be true then, would it be true now? Like, if I still wear baggier clothes, I'm still hiding my insecurities now? Because then you'd be arguing that NOT trend hopping is evidence of insecurity, which is about as bass ackward as possible.
Yeah, we're about the same age. I feel silly as hell wearing anything that might fit or look in a manner that might suggest to others that I live in Williamsburg. It's not me,; it's not who I am. As you get older, you're only supposed to do one thing in terms of your fashion and that is become truly comfortable with yourself and wear what you feel without much regard for others' opinions. My wife is not into any of the stuff that yet I am, yet she understands my perspective on the issue and doesn't judge me or care what I wear at all. That's how adults act. True story.

Seems fair and I can respect where you are coming from since majority of my childhood friends still rock with the oversized clothing as everytime I happen to be shopping with them, they refuse to step out of that comfort zone even if in fact they look more their age in a pair of nicely fitted pants and a nice simple Poloshirt...this was the exact scenario I had with my best friend a few weeks ago when we ended up at Jcrew....however correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you've poked fun a couple of times at fits that you felt by your standards made a man look less masculine...or was it someone else?...I feel that if you are gonna use the argument "wear what you feel comfortable in and do it for yourself only" then making fun of how someone else dresses simply because they don't dress like you seems a bit hipocritical bro.

Kanye looking crazy out there. LMAO

Cudi:

Just Don x Yeezy's

Just Don x Yeezy's

Balenciaga Sweatshirt x Givenchy leather shorts x Cartier bracelet x Yeezy's

Balmain pants x Spizikes "Bordeaux"

Both hats are :x :smokin

Only took a hit to the sheep. People who genuinely like jerseys never stopped rocking jerseys.

this....I always rock my teams jerseys (Cubs, Bulls, Bears)

nice pic with Lebron....he's giving me reasons not to hate the man as much...to openly accept a picture taking with him in public gets a nod in my book....but I still will despise him whenever he plays against the Bulls....

Last edited:
lol kanye tucking those leather pants into his elite socks?

i tucked my pants in my socks for a few weeks in 6th Grade cause all the other dudes were doing it and i was trying to fit in
mean.gif
so lame at the time

Kanye :x

Horrible fit

dude has been slacking lately

He was killing it back in his Late Registration & Graduation days

Those Don C Cleveland hats are thee best.

LR & Graduation was his worst fashion..(at the time it was next lvl). He dressed like a big kid...kinda like pharrel back in the day. Kanye is at his best now, I mean his current fashion even rubbed off on Jay.

LR & Graduation was his worst fashion..(at the time it was next lvl). He dressed like a big kid...kinda like pharrel back in the day. Kanye is at his best now, I mean his current fashion even rubbed off on Jay.

I liked the Graduation era and The Rosewood Movement (probably my favorite)

This is his best?

LR & Graduation was his worst fashion..(at the time it was next lvl). He dressed like a big kid...kinda like pharrel back in the day.
Kanye is at his best now, I mean his current fashion even rubbed off on Jay.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Have you listened to Macadelic? I used to think he was lame too but this mixtape changed my mind. Seems like a dude whose true to himself, likes to have fun, and admits his insecurities. If you have listened to his music and aren't just saying he's lame because of his fits, I'd like to know why you think he's lame. Really, I would.
this.

i hated son with a passion when he was tryna be Wiz junior but now I understand he was just a kid... 

as he grows up, the music has gotten better and better... hes still a herb, but i rock with his music and respect his hussle and stayin true to himself

hes a bonified star now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom