Status
Not open for further replies.

:pimp: Clean and simple

not sure if srs...

u gotta be jokin
Rocky is always a hit and miss
I dont understand why they go TOO FAR in left field
Pharrell & Andre 3000 pull all they fits off nice even the crazy ones
Unlike P and 3stacks, a lot of these rapper types just can't pull their "looks" off without it looking unnatural.  The scene has a bunch of creatives-wannabe stylists that drop the names of every hot fashion house from the past 40 years, and these run of the mill rappers, eat it up without knowing how to properly pull off any piece without appearing to look like an escaped convict that traded his correction jumpsuit for Marc Jacobs fall line.

Last edited:
Rocky is a biter in every sense. The second fit is cool minus the extra skinny pants. For the most part I just
can't get down with what this generation is calling fashionable.

Last edited:
Rocky is a biter in every sense. The second fit is cool minus the extra skinny pants. For the most part I just
can't get down with what this generation is calling fashionable.
eh, I hope he got that gear for free, or better yet, is getting paid to rock it.

:lol: ya running out of things to hate on now.. No fanboy statement but he's a trendsetter on so many levels, Sure a couple of style might be base of a 80's look but what in fashion haven't been done already in a certain sense already?

I listen to his mixtape and look forward to the album but I don't know how he's a trendsetter. Nothing about him is original. His music is recycled as hell. His clothes are just expensive name brands in a size small. I don't see anything original but to each his own.

laugh.gif
ya running out of things to hate on now.. No fanboy statement but he's a trendsetter on so many levels, Sure a couple of style might be base of a 80's look but what in fashion haven't been done already in a certain sense already?
Im a ASAP fan, Rocky goes HARD.

But he looks like a damn fool at times.
laugh.gif

Show me pics of ANY rapper wearing Givenchy and Margiela
before Ye and his crew popularized it in the culture. I'll wait.

Show me pics of ANY rapper wearing Givenchy and Margiela
before Ye and his crew popularized it in the culture. I'll wait.

ya very few rappers were on that style before ye,
rocky has some dope fits, think the givenchy shirt fit is alright (personally dont like the shirt, over played),
the other fit with the brown balenciaga sneakers (i think) is fine, not a fan of the oversized undershirt, but i know thats very popular in "high fashion"

yall should know by now that (for the most part) the hiphop community are sheep, they follow a trend, thats usually been done by another culture, and run it to the ground. very few artist did it first or not at the same time as the rest. but for exmaple, givenchy belenciaga, margiela, balmain have BEEN around but kanye exposed them to the world and everyone ran with it.

it bothers me how EVERY rapper is all about versace, like rocking the gold plated versace chains and charms, like thats been around, it has been done by the hiphop community (biggie and others in the 90s) it faded, and now everyone is brand new about it.

not trying to start yet another arguement, just stating the obvious that fashion recycles itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom