♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leave it in the closet and forget about it. I grew up in that era and even then that would be considered terrible.

That joint was like, what, '04?

I think when that piece came out, Polo wasn't really doing a good job of catering to those of us who were all about the Stadium, USA, Bear lines, etc. So, when some of those pieces came out, a bunch of people from our era basically pulled the, "it's last call - I'm going home with somebody tonight" and just went for some stuff that vaguely reminded us of our version of the golden era. I never copped, but that's just coincidence, basically.

The other thing to remember for the sake of fairness is that we didn't know how crazy Polo would go with the big pony treatment in the following years. Had they not OD'd on that, that rugby would probably be held in a bit higher esteem.

Shia has got to be the 1st person to ever walk on 106 wearing shoes that didn't look DS.

Is both of those VJ's leaving 106 and Park?

Or is it just Terrance, and Roscee is staying?

If Roscee is staying... they should put that dude Webbie as her host :lol:

wow terrance going to e news? props to him.....dude was corny on bet but outside of that gig he's cool people before and after the fame....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom