♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
That joint was like, what, '04?
I think when that piece came out, Polo wasn't really doing a good job of catering to those of us who were all about the Stadium, USA, Bear lines, etc. So, when some of those pieces came out, a bunch of people from our era basically pulled the, "it's last call - I'm going home with somebody tonight" and just went for some stuff that vaguely reminded us of our version of the golden era. I never copped, but that's just coincidence, basically.
The other thing to remember for the sake of fairness is that we didn't know how crazy Polo would go with the big pony treatment in the following years. Had they not OD'd on that, that rugby would probably be held in a bit higher esteem.

I stand corrected then BIP - I was under the impression that Mr.Thirst was rockin' a joint from the mid to late 90s hence my comment about growing up in that era. However that is still a terrible top.

For the haters and naysayers...no makeup...no sneakers
2hp0o3t.jpg

Is that Rita up there?!

Literally looks 100 x better than she did b4.

Ironically, Most women do look worst the more they try to look better...

Is that Rita up there?!
Literally looks 100 x better than she did b4.
Ironically, Most women do look worst the more they try to look better...

this.. I guess she always has a slab of makeup on her face but she looks great without all that.

For the haters and naysayers...no makeup...no sneakers
2hp0o3t.jpg
Haters? Some people just aren't attracted to her. You sound like a female.

For some reason dudes have a difficult time accepting that not everyone will find the same women to be attractive as they do.

Rita Ora just doesn't do anything for me normally. That said, I doubt she's not wearing make up here, and instead just cut it back from the usual. She looks good here... the Timbs don't.

if her hair was curly she would look decent IMO i dont like her hair in that pic :x :x

]

6dd7f16ce75011e19c891231381b635c_7.jpeg

Probably can't afford it but info on Hit's scarf and shirt?​

American Fly is the name of the brand and it's not expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom