♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
fam need to stop wearing the damn ko's .... wondering why some dude offered me $400 off my feet while i was wearing them last week at chilis ....smh ill never get a backup pair... just like the damn banneds once jay got ahold of em

And you didn't take the $400? :smh:

it was $300 the 4 was a typo & i didnt take it... i honestly didnt feel like looking them up & figured they were over that price point at the moment..... but the biggest issue was i didnt have any beaters in the whip i had just cleaned it out & forgot to put them back in & i wasnt going to the show in just socks :lol:

Christina Milian wearing Nike iD LeBron 9's

:smokin, liked the pictures so much that i quoted them all

What in the?? Charlamagne looks like a ****** in that pic :rofl:

How tall is dude?

that pic is weird, he looks like hes 5 feet tall :lol:

I'm the same size as Game (6'2), so that guys probably 5'6'' or so- he aint THAT short, but he does look like a mad little kid
are you sure? im 6'2, and game has inches on me so i believe it when he says hes 6'5, not to mention in pics of him standing next to snoop hes pretty much eye level and snoop/wiz khalifa are definitely 6'5

Frank doesn't fully appreciate Snow Beach though.
wink.gif
Was also going to point out how a few months ago, Chris Brown wore the exact same jacket, and people in here came at his head hard, about how he doesn't know the history of Polo or some dumb ****
laugh.gif

I think Mac Miller wore the jacket too, and y'all reacted the same way lol

Was also going to point out how a few months ago, Chris Brown wore the exact same jacket, and people in here came at his head hard, about how he doesn't know the history of Polo or some dumb **** :lol:

I think Mac Miller wore the jacket too, and y'all reacted the same way lol​

I was one of those dudes.

The main difference is that this "Frank" guy - whoever he is - doesn't look like a complete idiot. Chris Brown wore that joint with what looked like leggings. Plus, he's established himself as somebody who has no commitment to having a personal style and will just flop whichever way the wind blows. (He's a major celeb and has a team of stylists - most people in that position are the same way, so it's not just him).

Brownie in the piece looked so egregiously out of place, so people called him out. To people familiar with the culture, it looked like Rush Limbaugh wearing a keffiyah or something - like what the hell is this? This dude doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. He may be into "Lo" or not - I don't know him from Adam - but, him wearing it is inconspicuous, in a good way.

This being one of my favorite threads on NT, I don't voice opinion or give props too much on things in here. I just post pics and keep it moving. That being said, I actually thought Mac Miller in the Snow Beach was great. He doesn't wear slim clothing (which is key), and musically a lot of his past influences and current artists he works with fits the sub-genre of hip-hop heads who messes with that classic piece. Chris Brown on the other hand, it didn't look right at all. But he has the freedom to wear what he wants.

Outside of the Supreme hoody underneath, Frank wore the SB very cleanly. Not too slim (or baggy) pants, and a nice shoe choice. It reminds me of people I know with that 'Lo piece who would wear it the same way, with the same shoes.

Meh.

Last edited:
What in the?? Charlamagne looks like a ****** in that pic :rofl:

How tall is dude?

that pic is weird, he looks like hes 5 feet tall :lol:

I'm the same size as Game (6'2), so that guys probably 5'6'' or so- he aint THAT short, but he does look like a mad little kid
are you sure? im 6'2, and game has inches on me so i believe it when he says hes 6'5, not to mention in pics of him standing next to snoop hes pretty much eye level and snoop/wiz khalifa are definitely 6'5

I looked it up,some round up to 6'4" but many say 6'3 and a half- and if we're getting down to that i'm 74.5" (so hes an inch taller). Haven't seen him live in a while, but we seemed about the same- seems like a good guy all around too. Game is that dude :smokin (dont care for celebration though, sounds like a Bone Thugs rip)

nothing gets by this guy. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom