♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
This being one of my favorite threads on NT, I don't voice opinion or give props too much on things in here. I just post pics and keep it moving. That being said, I actually thought Mac Miller in the Snow Beach was great. He doesn't wear slim clothing (which is key), and musically a lot of his past influences and current artists he works with fits the sub-genre of hip-hop heads who messes with that classic piece. Chris Brown on the other hand, it didn't look right at all. But he has the freedom to wear what he wants.
Outside of the Supreme hoody underneath, Frank wore the SB very cleanly. Not too slim (or baggy) pants, and a nice shoe choice. It reminds me of people I know with that 'Lo piece who would wear it the same way, with the same shoes.
Meh.

Yeah, I'm not not interested in totally rehashing the SB mess, but comparing this dude's fit to CBs was a false equivalency, IMO.

I never saw the pic of Mac Miller in the SB. The one thing I will say is that if he actually has that respect for the hip hop heads and that generation, he shouldn't have fronted on Lord Finesse. Miller's team claimed they'd cop some beats from Finesse for an album - being that Mac Miller sort of launched his fame (I guess) off that track/video where he's rhyming over the "Hip to the Game" beat... even though he jacked it from Oscar Peterson's Dream of You. Then, they left him high and dry.....Of course, the lawsuit has no standing, but regardless of whether Miller legally "owes" anybody anything, if dude respects the culture like that, crapping on The Funky Man is not cool. Finesse was one of the most influential figures in 90s hip hop, and if you respect that era, show respect to the era's legends.

Last edited:

Francis murdered this.

Yep, 1/2.

This being one of my favorite threads on NT, I don't voice opinion or give props too much on things in here. I just post pics and keep it moving. That being said, I actually thought Mac Miller in the Snow Beach was great. He doesn't wear slim clothing (which is key), and musically a lot of his past influences and current artists he works with fits the sub-genre of hip-hop heads who messes with that classic piece. Chris Brown on the other hand, it didn't look right at all. But he has the freedom to wear what he wants.
Outside of the Supreme hoody underneath, Frank wore the SB very cleanly. Not too slim (or baggy) pants, and a nice shoe choice. It reminds me of people I know with that 'Lo piece who would wear it the same way, with the same shoes.
Meh.

Yep, 2/2.

9/10 I'd say Celebs cant do pull the vintage Lo. I was fully on the fence when Chris Brown then Mac Miller (
sick.gif
) tossed on the Snow Beach... I feel like Frank is doing it Justice though.. well worn

Glad I already got my flyknits!!
and
I think Frank borderline looks like a fool.
2 "rare"/"hyped" items that don't match well just make you look dumb.
What do you want him to wear? Some of those garbage Blue/Yellow 9s that just released? Don't see the need to match from head to toe.

Frank :pimp:

and yeah, better scoop your Flyknits quickly :lol: pretty dope seeing Kanye wear them compared to the usual Yeezys, 1's or Arena's.

fam need to stop wearing the damn ko's .... wondering why some dude offered me $400 off my feet while i was wearing them last week at chilis ....smh ill never get a backup pair... just like the damn banneds once jay got ahold of em
Should've done it.  I can direct you to where you can get a pair today for half that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom