♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao Scott in Js... The lawd doesn't do Jordan's, definitely yeezy inspired... No hate tho... Vs are one of my favorites.

Emma is in college now, right? So she's actually of age and I don't have to feel weird about looking at her, right?

Last edited:
i feel like Stalley is more famous in this thread than he is anywhere else in life lol

haha

it's funny none of yall know stalley bc actually he is hands down the dopest thing on mmg imo. he is def. a breath of fresh air. he has his own signature sound that he crafted. he comes across as very humble and he reps for the "99%" in that he let's it be known he is just a regular person like u and me. he reps for the blue collar workers as that is the essence of where he is from in the industrial city of massillon, oh.

the proof is in the content of his lyrics. he is just himself and i can def. appreciate that, especially in this day and age of hip hop. stallely is one of the only artists i'd actually pay my money to go see live [along with krit and curren$y (i actually went to see the jets when they came to bmore a month or so ago and it was DOPE!)]

anyway, back to stalley... "lincoln way nights" and "savage journey to the american dream" are both dope works so give them a listen. and if u are looking for that real hip hop like some of u dudes CLAIM u are, it won't take long to grow on u... :wink:

Last edited:
it's funny none of yall know stalley bc actually he is hands down the dopest thing on mmg imo. he is def. a breath of fresh air. he has his own signature sound that he crafted. he comes across as very humble and he reps for the "99%" in that he let's it be known he is just a regular person like u and me. he reps for the blue collar workers as that is the essence of where he is from in the industrial city of massillon, oh.
the proof is in the content of his lyrics. he is just himself and i can def. appreciate that, especially in this day and age of hip hop. stallely is one of the only artists i'd actually pay my money to go see live [along with krit and curren$y (i actually went to see the jets when they came to bmore a month or so ago and it was DOPE!)]
anyway, back to stalley... "lincoln way nights" and "savage journey to the american dream" are both dope works so give them a listen. and if u are looking for that real hip hop like some of u dudes CLAIM u are, it won't take long to grow on u...
wink.gif
Party Heart>>>>>>>>>Stalley's whole discography 

hes decent, but nothing special. I checked out lincoln way nights off the strength of party heart wasnt disappointed, but lets not get ahead of ourselves theres a reason people see Stalley in this thread more than MTV jams...

There's a chance you may have to do more explaining. Maybe I'm just basing that on what I've seen written in this thread..
Nah enough explination lol, even a "young" 26 yr old like myself who came into the rap game late on nas and 2pac knows the tribe

i feel like Stalley is more famous in this thread than he is anywhere else in life lol

haha

anyway, back to stalley... "lincoln way nights" and "savage journey to the american dream" are both dope works so give them a listen. and if u are looking for that real hip hop like some of u dudes CLAIM u are, it won't take long to grow on u... :wink:

I have both tapes, as I previously stated, but dope and famous arent synonymous

Red hook summer

Tinker wit the flyknits....those paranormal raids tho>>any j scott

Emma is in college now, right? So she's actually of age and I don't have to feel weird about looking at her, right?

Emma watson is 22 years old

I bet the sex is.....smashing.

Last edited:
Pete and Dilla for my Real Hip Hop Heads. When your used to hearing music from creative standpoint from the Dilla's, Pete's, Preemo's, and Madlib's of the world, it's hard to listen to this new age stuff on the radio. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom