♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Party Heart>>>>>>>>>Stalley's whole discography 

hes decent, but nothing special. I checked out lincoln way nights off the strength of party heart wasnt disappointed, but lets not get ahead of ourselves theres a reason people see Stalley in this thread more than MTV jams...

ppl don't see him on Mtv for the same reason u don't see curren$y. he ain't sell out like ur favorite artists. :wink: and party heart is dope. one of my favorite tracks from mickey rocks. but to say it is better than stalley's whole catalog really just shows ur age.

Party Heart>>>>>>>>>Stalley's whole discography 

hes decent, but nothing special. I checked out lincoln way nights off the strength of party heart wasnt disappointed, but lets not get ahead of ourselves theres a reason people see Stalley in this thread more than MTV jams...
ppl don't see him on Mtv for the same reason u don't see curren$y. he ain't sell out like ur favorite artists.
wink.gif
Man shut up I see both Curren$y and Stalley on MTV Jams all the time, even with them both not having released any videos in a minute

As a matter of fact . . . I see plenty of random artists, even artists without commercial success like Talib Kweli, Killer Mike, the David Banner song about kids not being thugs and strippers . . . or even dudes who have done nothing of relevance like Tabi Bonney ("who?"
laugh.gif
)

MTV Jams is definitely not one of those channels where only big names get on

88401464.gif

pimp.gif

Last edited:
I have both tapes, as I previously stated, but dope and famous arent synonymous

How do you do it, my dude? How do you maintain the effort to continue to care? I follow about a dozen modern rappers/groups.

You tell me - should I invest an hour listening to a Stalley tape?

But, back to undisputed real hip hop - guess who has an official album in the works?

Milan Constantine! Blackhawks gear is always fly, BTW.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Scott.

Always thought dude was a B**** A**.

Now he lettin' Kanye shop for him?
:rofl: hes really just dressing like any regular hipster: tight lowrider jeans, check. Jordans, check. Cardigan, check. Fitted blouse, check, check , and check. If he was letting Kanye shop for him he'd be wearing a skirt with leather bloomers- with an extra long slim shirt and a cape

Lmao this ***** said a cape! :rofl:

I bet those are orange tuned maxes

I know yall seen this

Kanye lookin like an imperial soldier on hoth

Last edited:
ppl don't see him on Mtv for the same reason u don't see curren$y. he ain't sell out like ur favorite artists. :wink: and party heart is dope. one of my favorite tracks from mickey rocks. but to say it is better than stalley's whole catalog really just shows ur age.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dudes debating about "Party heart" ????? :smh: that song is torture

Last edited:
I have both tapes, as I previously stated, but dope and famous arent synonymous

How do you do it, my dude? How do you maintain the effort to continue to care? I follow about a dozen modern rappers/groups.

You tell me - should I invest an hour listening to a Stalley tape?

bro, my iTunes is filled with Capone n Noreaga, Dialated Peoples, Blackstar and Wu-Tang. I had Stalleys first tape, and deleted it to make room for his new one. You should check it out, I guarantee you'll like it.

But Party Heart is a REALLY bad song

someone PS Ye into that kardashian xmas card :lol:

Seconded.

bro, my iTunes is filled with Capone n Noreaga, Dialated Peoples, Blackstar and Wu-Tang. I had Stalleys first tape, and deleted it to make room for his new one. You should check it out, I guarantee you'll like it.
But Party Heart is a REALLY bad song

Aight, dude. I'll give it a listen.

Last edited:
Dudes going to be walking around with face mask and Mid top forces now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dudes going to be walking around with face mask and Mid top forces now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom