♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim with the free advertising. Of course, some idiot will drop the 500 on a flannel with a screenprinted saying on the back.

Also Nas is always on point with his fashion ... at least he's better than Hov at something ... ducks

Nas is not always on point with fashion. He has a bit of an odd leather habit - leather shirts, leather doo rags, leather one-piece suits.

Oh, and there's always the infamous pink suit in Street Dreams. (I give that a pass though).

I won't take the bait on the Hov vs. Nas argument - just know that you are in the massive minority on that one.

Last edited:
Nas is not always on point with fashion. He has a bit of an odd leather habit - leather shirts, leather doo rags, leather one-piece suits.

Oh, and there's always the infamous pink suit in Street Dreams. (I give that a pass though).

I won't take the bait on the Hov vs. Nas argument - just know that you are in the massive minority on that one.

All the fits i've seen him in this thread have been legit.

C'mon man your talking about a video . I also think you might be referring to videos with the leather pieces you were talking about too.

When's the last time you've seen Nas in a leather doo rag ?

Not really I've heard plenty people call Hov the G.O.A.T. Even then it's all opinion . I could argue Pac , Hov , Nas, Rakim , Krs or even Em as the greatest.

All the fits i've seen him in this thread have been legit.

C'mon man your talking about a video . I also think you might be referring to videos with the leather pieces you were talking about too.

When's the last time you've seen Nas in a leather doo rag ?

Not really I've heard plenty people call Hov the G.O.A.T. Even then it's all opinion . I could argue Pac , Hov , Nas, Rakim , Krs or even Em as the greatest.

I'm not even dissing Nas on that tip. Look, if you're an entertainer for 20 years, you are going to wind up rocking and being flicked in some weird/wack stuff over the course of your career. I'm just saying, there was a period when he was sort of losing it - the Willy Esco, I Am, Owe Me Back era was a bit questionable.

Of course, there are many arguments for the GOAT. If you separate the casual fans and ask only people with highly educated and/or influential opinions, I'm just saying you are going to get way more votes for Nas over Jay than the other way around. I'm not saying there's no argument to be made the other way.

I'm not even dissing Nas on that tip. Look, if you're an entertainer for 20 years, you are going to wind up rocking and being flicked in some weird/wack stuff over the course of your career. I'm just saying, there was a period when he was sort of losing it - the Willy Esco, I Am, Owe Me Back era was a bit questionable.

Of course, there are many arguments for the GOAT. If you separate the casual fans and ask only people with highly educated and/or influential opinions, I'm just saying you are going to get way more votes for Nas over Jay than the other way around. I'm not saying there's no argument to be made the other way.

That's what I was getting too. But he's defintely stepped it up or hired a better stylist.

Fair enough

QFT Cruz is the corniest "sneakerhead" doing it

As someone who has had in-depth sneaker based convos with each of them (or atleast tried), I can vouch that Cruz does not deserved to be mentioned with Khaled or Envy.

He genuinely likes kicks and stays on top of whats coming out unlike Khaled and Envy who just have a reseller feeding them whats hyped.

As someone who has had in-depth sneaker based convos with each of them (or atleast tried), I can vouch that Cruz does not deserved to be mentioned with Khaled or Envy.

He genuinely likes kicks and stays on top of whats coming out unlike Khaled and Envy who just have a reseller feeding them whats hyped.

I think Cruz has proved himself as a "sneakerhead" by being knowledgable about kicks and up on his history. But he's still corny. Envy and Khaled are hypebeast theres the difference and what seperates them .

when the Islanders move to BK hockey jerseys are going to officially come back :smokin
(if they don't get a wack design)

Would like to see that . I used to have a authentic Pittsburgh Penguin that I had customized . Couldn't tell me I wasn't killing it when I wore it.

when the Islanders move to BK hockey jerseys are going to officially come back :smokin
(if they don't get a wack design)

I wouldn't even be mad.

People forget - hockey jerseys ran it for a while -

The Flavor in Ya Ear/Most Beautifulest era.

...Note to self - watch the "React" video on YouTube tonight.

Would like to see that . I used to have a authentic Pittsburgh Penguin that I had customized . Couldn't tell me I wasn't killing it when I wore it.

...Sippin on Gin and Juice!

Last edited:
I like Hockey jerseys . . . they aren't the most hyped up trend right now . . . but you definitely won't get clowned for wearing one . . . Should probably try to cop some before someone influential rocks one and they blow up . . .

And y'all are cornballs for being mad/offended that someone doesn't care about shoes as much as y'all do . . .

I've been looking for a hockey Rangers jersey for about a year or two. I can't find authentics for a reasonable price. I've been waiting on M&N to have a sale but every time they do, they don't have my size in their Rangers jerseys.

And F Fabolous. Son claims he was a Knicks fan all his life, now you see him in Nets gear all the time. Just like this Rangers ****. You'll see him in mad Islanders gear next year :smh:

As a die hard and loyal fan to my teams i would never rock another team, but obviously you aint a real if you aint trippin off it.

Info on Brown's shirt/jersey?​

I like Hockey jerseys . . . they aren't the most hyped up trend right now . . . but you definitely won't get clowned for wearing one . . . Should probably try to cop some before someone influential rocks one and they blow up . . .​

And y'all are cornballs for being mad/offended that someone doesn't care about shoes as much as y'all do . . .​

A dude who wants more info about that item of clothing is calling OTHER people corny?

As a die hard and loyal fan to my teams i would never rock another team, but obviously you aint a real if you aint trippin off it.

I think everybody has different rules for themselves. Me - I'm a fan of a sport before I am a fan of any team. People ask me how I can own a Roy Halladay jersey, for example, and be a Mets fan. They say, if you own a Phillies jersey, you aren't a real Mets fan. My counter is that if you don't enjoy watching Roy Halladay pitch (when healthy) you're not a true BASEBALL fan. So, I will rock the jerseys of any athlete I enjoy watching and respect. And, I will root hard as hell for my teams. I don't think the 2 are mutually exclusive. What I will not do is rock anything that is not in on-field style. You want a purple hat - no purple NY fitted, go buy a Rockies hat. Everybody doesn't have to share my idiosyncrasies, and I'd guess lots people have different kinds of personal rules. I'll say this though - the biggest and most knowledgeable sports fans I know (and I know several people in front offices, scouting, player development, as well as leading analytic voices) are more team agnostic than they are partisan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom