♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a black and neon yankee for da rare times i rock those colors, but yea i rather look for a team with similar colors vs getting a off team

colorway...alot of people are like this..this is why da custom colors fell off years ago and everything went back to rocking da correct colors for teams.
#digit
But like I said my customs are my bred n buttas. There are just some jawns that u look at like.... MAN!!! That logo... THAT COLOR WAY... Was meant to be. I just love fitted bro. But I can dig ur discipline to the Og's.
FYI
I rock leather fitted to mayne :rofl: :pimp:

You can only rock the gear of the teams you are fans of?​

That's not what I said. My point was Fab acted like a huge Knicks fan and always repped them (but he also wore other teams). Now he's always talking about the Nets and stuff like that. That was my point, it's corny to me.

I disagree about the cut not working with slimmer pants.....thats me in the hockey jersey btw

(can I be an NT celebrity :lol: )

man, i BEEN HAD posted a pic of myself in the celebrity thread tho!

:rofl:

that kanye fit is pretty bad... that jacket sucks, and it's mad short for the look he's going for... the long tee would look way better with a normal length one layered over it...

proportions, 'ye... get back friendly with 'em, bruh bruh...

Last edited:
3A0AD15DFF4A05B4C41C6EE3F00D3828.jpg

tumblr_m9x1e04IgN1qd1elso1_500.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

hockey jerseys definitely had a run in da early 90's in rap..

i actually have a few in my jersey collection, but since i aint da biggest hockey fan i didn't buy more...felt like those fake

fans that buy jerseys just to match, while all my basketball, baseball, football, etc. i copped cuz i was a fan.
Snoop in Terry Richardsons latest shoot. They comin back yall
pimp.gif

3A0AD15DFF4A05B4C41C6EE3F00D3828.jpg

tumblr_m9x1e04IgN1qd1elso1_500.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

hockey jerseys definitely had a run in da early 90's in rap..

i actually have a few in my jersey collection, but since i aint da biggest hockey fan i didn't buy more...felt like those fake

fans that buy jerseys just to match, while all my basketball, baseball, football, etc. i copped cuz i was a fan.
Snoop in Terry Richardsons latest shoot. They comin back yall
pimp.gif
could be, but snoop looks like he's just paying homage to his gin and juice video..plus black and yellow always been

euphemism for his rolling 20's crips which happen to be black and yellow.

i got a super mario jersey in da closet, da triangle penguin was one of my favorite enhancers.

^^I'm certain the hockey jerseys will come back too. Always been a fan of the 90s era NHL logos and jerseys. Especially the might ducks, panthers, and of course Blackhawks

big shirt lil jacket? wtf is your man doing?
laugh.gif
i think kanye jumped da shark b...if a regular person walked around like this

it would be quiet for em.
When you're driving a lambo and you're good friends with Jay z, it really doesn't matter what you have on. Kanye is good for life. Not into interracial dating but Kim K is 
devil.gif

Wale wit the tweeds :smokin

Jeezy

Fab wit the ralph lauren varsity

Cazals and the rollie

Audomars

Wale

Weezy rockin lv and bb

Fredo in the cut

Finally rich…gucci everything

Blaze

Juelz wit the multi colored fendi belt

That shirt

The jersey and the cheetah vest. Sloane peterson :smokin

the cut of a hockey jersey simply doesnt flow well with the extra slim pants being rocked at the moment. :smh:

Hockey jerseys are dope, always have been.

I agree,
NHL might need to do the NFL thing and make their "authentics" slimmer cut for the public.
I have a few (in b4 proto), but they're OD big for the simple fact that they're made to cover tons of equipment/padding.

They've listened actually. The new Reebok authentics fit way slimmer than before. At least a full size down.

I've always been a fan of hockey jerseys. I remember wanting a Mighty Ducks and NJ Devils one BAD back in HS but didn't have the funds back then. Might have to find a Carolina Hurricanes one to rock...

big shirt lil jacket? wtf is your man doing?
laugh.gif
i think kanye jumped da shark b...if a regular person walked around like this

it would be quiet for em.
When you're driving a lambo and you're good friends with Jay z, it really doesn't matter what you have on. Kanye is good for life. Not into interracial dating but Kim K is 
devil.gif
laugh.gif

that NT mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom