♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
7e1eda1205bf11e28f4222000a1c9e1c_7.jpg

wit da alternate....
mean.gif

that supreme hat is one of 3 things supreme i've ever bought, which i bought cuz i really like them.

my point was that actual hype beasts seem to buy any and everything supreme puts out, even if it's ugly.

not sure how you could call me guido, i'm white / native american... i got some color in my skin, wear slim fit clothes, and work out, but that doesn't make someone guido... stop reaching. :lol:

:lol: I'ma let this guy cook, but if you want to attempt to pull of an outfit like this - at least do it right. I looks like this dude took a white Hanes tee and stretched the neck and proceeded to do the same with a black tall tee :lol:

the tall tank underneath is by knomadik (indie brand on the come up, found it in a cool boutique on lincoln rd. in miami), and the white u-neck tee is by zara... both have the un-stitched, stretched u-neck look on purpose, they're made that way.

i like the look when it's layered underneath, and not too low. but it's getting way overdone by beasts.

speaking of which, i was looking up pix of the charcoal / fire red yeezy 1's from kanye's glow in the dark tour, and it shouldn't surprise anyone he does the shirt around his waist and kilt look, he was doing it back in 2008:

that was a pretty dope stage outfit actually, prolly my fav of his (far better than his watch the throne tour outfits)...

the tall tank underneath is by knomadik (indie brand on the come up, found it in a cool boutique on lincoln rd. in miami), and the white u-neck tee is by zara... both have the un-stitched, stretched u-neck look on purpose, they're made that way.

i like the look when it's layered underneath, and not too low. but it's getting way overdone by beasts.

speaking of which, i was looking up pix of the charcoal / fire red yeezy 1's from kanye's glow in the dark tour, and it shouldn't surprise anyone he does the shirt around his waist and kilt look, he was doing it back in 2008:

that was a pretty dope stage outfit actually, prolly my fav of his (far better than his watch the throne tour outfits)...

See, this is not normal.. keep track of Kanye's stage outfits.. having a favorite one.. this is beyond being a fan..

Thank God for Ninjahood keeping this thread from becoming another "dressing better" thread.This thread needs more mafia. I saw cats on his Instagram laughin' because he wears a size 36 jeans. :smh: I guess it is funny for a grown man to weigh more than 150lbs these days? :smh:

On a side note. I see a lot of cats talking about clothing as it relates to age and maturity. This new generation has become so superficial and materialistic that their only gauge of maturity or social status is clothing and accessories:

YOLO, obsessed with high end fashion, spends all their money on clothes and clubbing, doesn't take care of their kids, lives with their moms, spends all their free time studying what celebs wear online and keeping up with celeb gossip, but wears a straw hat, some tight jeans and pennyloafers and is considered "mature" or "on their grown man"? The clothes don't make the man. :x :smh:

Real freaking talk right there. It's amazing how people think that moving from materialistic obsessions with Jordans to materialistic obsessions with Lanvins is "being grown." Complete tail wagging the dog.

and that fat beats pic was dope! i spent 500 bones in that store in NYC in '99. had to buy a flight case while i was there to take back all the vinyl.

also met the invisible skratch piklz while i was in there, and punch and words and them were having a freestyle cypher in the staircase...

those were the days!

Did you buy a CD from Percee P? :lol:

Not that it renders it wack, but any of that sort of futuristic looking stuff just makes me think of the California Love video.

Juwann Howard needs to retire. He doesnt even play hes in a suit 90% of the time. Hes just riding the coat tails of the big 3 to get another ring. Crazy hes the only one of the Fab 5 with a ring. JRose5 wouldve got one if he wouldnt have got da bans.
im no heat fan but this sounds stupid.

howard is a huge locker room presence for them.. that veteran knowledge.
like another coach
they coulda signed anyyyy other pf out there but they brought him back

Styles P recalls giving away over 1000 sneaker during his career and explains how much the shoe game has changed since the 90's.

[VIDEO=[MEDIA=youtube]B-KK5PRPCMM[/MEDIA]]

via SNEAKERWATCH[/VIDEO]

Thank God for Ninjahood keeping this thread from becoming another "dressing better" thread.This thread needs more mafia. I saw cats on his Instagram laughin' because he wears a size 36 jeans. :smh: I guess it is funny for a grown man to weigh more than 150lbs these days? :smh:

On a side note. I see a lot of cats talking about clothing as it relates to age and maturity. This new generation has become so superficial and materialistic that their only gauge of maturity or social status is clothing and accessories:

YOLO, obsessed with high end fashion, spends all their money on clothes and clubbing, doesn't take care of their kids, lives with their moms, spends all their free time studying what celebs wear online and keeping up with celeb gossip, but wears a straw hat, some tight jeans and pennyloafers and is considered "mature" or "on their grown man"? The clothes don't make the man. :x :smh:

Real freaking talk right there. It's amazing how people think that moving from materialistic obsessions with Jordans to materialistic obsessions with Lanvins is "being grown." Complete tail wagging the dog.

[

Exactamente

Last edited:
See, this is not normal.. keep track of Kanye's stage outfits.. having a favorite one.. this is beyond being a fan..

what? i'm not even a big kanye fan tho... i've never listened to all of 808's & heartbreaks (that was the album he was touring for back then, right?), or any of the full albums of his, other than throne and dark fantasy (only because i've been more into EDM than hip hop since the 90's, hip hop kinda lost me after 1999)...

but being a big fan of his shoes (and sometimes his fashion sense), i do distinctly remember that he wore that colorway for that tour, and when i went and googled that shoe, this pic came up, and i think it's a kinda dope stage outfit (the only other stage outfit i can really think of is the throne one, cuz i went to that show)...

either way, stop reaching... i'm pretty sure any real fans of kanye west (or any artist) remember their stage outfits, and all kinds of much smaller details... that's what fans do. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Not that it renders it wack, but any of that sort of futuristic looking stuff just makes me think of the California Love video.

yeah, i can see that.

wasn't pac wearing chainmail in that video?

only a matter of time b4 the chainmail skirts come out! :lol:

what? i'm not even a big kanye fan tho... i've never listened to all of 808's & heartbreaks (that was the album he was touring for back then, right?), or any of the full albums of his, other than throne and dark fantasy (only because i've been more into EDM than hip hop since the 90's, hip hop kinda lost me after 1999)...

but being a big fan of his shoes (and sometimes his fashion sense), i do distinctly remember that he wore that colorway for that tour, and when i went and googled that shoe, this pic came up, and i think it's a kinda dope stage outfit (the only other stage outfit i can really think of is the throne one, cuz i went to that show)...

either way, stop reaching... i'm pretty sure any real fans of kanye west (or any artist) remember their stage outfits, and all kinds of much smaller details... that's what fans STANS do. :stoneface:

>D

Last edited:
yeah, yeah, yeah...

anyways, something i'm a real fan of, is Drum & Bass / Jungle...

here's Goldie (Graffiti legend, Actor, Producer, DJ) and Bjork, back in the 90's at the Metalheadz Blue Note Sessions in London:

that Hilfiger jacket and Stussy hat is TOUGH! the way these DJ's and Producers in London used to dress back in the 90's was a major influence on me (they used to come over here on tour and would be wearing Stussy, denim jackets, Hilfiger, Air Max's, and skinny jeans):

the legendary DJ and Producer, LTJ Bukem, in a straight ignorant Hilfiger jacket back in 1996:

Last edited:
Goldie hasn't aged a bit, and still rocks the gold grills

yeah, i caught up with him a couple weeks ago in miami... haven't seen him in years (i brought him here to NC twice back in the day when i used to throw parties, and i opened for him a few times at parties in the tri-state area):

STILL keeping the music alive, man... STILL the most innovative music on the planet! :pimp:

here's an excellent new bit about the blue note sessions back in the day:

http://www.redbullmusicacademy.com/magazine/nightclubbing-metalheadz-at-blue-note

yeah, i caught up with him a couple weeks ago in miami... haven't seen him in years (i brought him here to NC twice back in the day when i used to throw parties, and i opened for him a few times at parties in the tri-state area):

STILL keeping the music alive, man... STILL the most innovative music on the planet! :pimp:

http://www.redbullmusicacademy.com/magazine/nightclubbing-metalheadz-at-blue-note

good look on the flick . :nthat:

bet goldie would appreciate it if you aint put ya bare pit on his shoulder next time tho. :x :lol:

good look on the flick . :nthat:

bet goldie would appreciate it if you aint put ya bare pit on his shoulder next time tho. :x :lol:

:lol:

Bruh left that white Teen Spirit (or whatever deodorant Kanye uses) stain on the black tee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom