♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
ifwt_tahiry-IG-3.png

and if you're wondering...

washhtssnapback2.jpg

http://viixx.bigcartel.com/product/wash-hts-black-gold-snapback

Know you wish that was a fitted New Era.

i know..... :frown:

i seen em in person though, they're made as sturdy as new era, and they got da belt loop..soon as i can get my hands on one

ill cop, but for da record i already have 2 washington heights new eras :pimp:

Don't do it, man. We have to stand strong against the snapback wave.

washhtssnapback2.jpg

Know you wish that was a fitted New Era.

i seen em in person though, they're made as sturdy as new era, and they got da belt loop..soon as i can get my hands on one

Don't do it, man. We have to stand strong against the snapback wave

this, belt loop > snapback but you're better than that ninja.

Last edited:

Don't do it, man. We have to stand strong against the snapback wave

this, belt loop > snapback but you're better than that ninja.

He sounded serious about copping the snapback, I wonder if his screenname got hacked.

Rhi looking good in that jersey . Gotta get me a at least 1 Hockey jersey before the trend comes back

Last edited:
Sports are here to stay so jerseys will never go out of style. They're about as timeless as you can get. I'm on M&Ns site once a week. *edit

#sheesh

Last edited:
Sports are here to stay so jerseys will never go out of style. They're about as timeless as you can get. I'm on M&Ns site once a week. Nobody will know that RhiRhi made you want a hockey jersey.

The hockey jersey thing got big in the early to mid 90's with the Snoop Dogg Gin & Juice video being my inital inspiration for wanting one and I did just that had 2 matter of fact. Only thing I said about Rhi is that she looks good in it. Dudes quick to talk reckless on the net not knowing what the hell they're talking about.

The hockey jersey thing got big in the early to mid 90's with the Snoop Dogg Gin & Juice video being my inital inspiration for wanting one and I did just that had 2 matter of fact. Only thing I said about Rhi is that she looks good in it. Dudes quick to talk reckless on the net not knowing what the hell they're talking about.
What did he say that was reckless? Some of you guys are gettin too sensitive

What did he say that was reckless? Some of you guys are gettin too sensitive

He probably took offense to DJ stating that he shouldn't let Rihanna influence his decision to purchase a hockey jersey. That said I do agree that there was nothing really 'reckless' about DJ's post.

I've been seeing a lot of kids with that Ottawa Senators snapback, didn't recognize the logo until now.

mind semi blown, thought it was some kind of black pride logo with the red+black :lol:

He probably took offense to DJ stating that he shouldn't let Rihanna influence his decision to purchase a hockey jersey. That said I do agree that there was nothing really 'reckless' about DJ's post.

Didn't take offense just letting him know . and yes talking about something that you don't know about it is"reckless" could care less if you agree or not.

Didn't take offense just letting him know . and yes talking about something that you don't know about it is"reckless" could care less if you agree or not.

Last edited:

far cry from his fit with the BBC Varsity and the Dons... Aw well

sorry about hibbert being on there, saw this picture on yahoo sports, haha!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom