♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Gore
610xzb.jpg

Frank Gore wearing Air Jordan XI concords

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

so he's "real" because he thinks shoes need to cost the same as 10 pairs of forces and 8 pairs of cool greys? ohhhhhkay.

You interpenetrated as that. Dude stated his perferance he gets mad respect for it because for ages Rappers have been expected to wear jays or nikes or boots. Dude says all he wears are luxury brand shoes cause he LOVES the quality and the treatment those luxury brands provide for the shoes. Takes a lot of guts to like what you like and not give a bootyhole about what everybody else does. Not saying he the only 1 wearing luxury brands, but him stating thats all he wears is respected.
luxury =/= sports

its like comparing a lambo to a phantom

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by sp

What's wrong with matching??? I've been seeing ppl say matching is frowned upon. Lol. Why's that??? I guess not matching is the "in" thing to do. I always thought u were supposed to match. Because if u didn't u would look like fool. Like most do when they don't match. Just curious. Some one. Let me kno.
dude got a white shoe so he feels he has to rock a white shirt with blk.

Its od.

This is the way you sopposed to dress

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
f that
13245720335.jpg

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-olympic-whitemetallic-gold-midnight-navy-true-red.jpg
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 can never go wrong with vick jersey and oly 7s 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sp

What's wrong with matching??? I've been seeing ppl say matching is frowned upon. Lol. Why's that??? I guess not matching is the "in" thing to do. I always thought u were supposed to match. Because if u didn't u would look like fool. Like most do when they don't match. Just curious. Some one. Let me kno.
dude got a white shoe so he feels he has to rock a white shirt with blk.

Its od.

This is the way you sopposed to dress

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Son you've got to be trolling right now. You just posted the hypebeast outfit of choice in 2011. 
I see what you're doing 

Matching is fine.
Complimenting colors is fine.

Its when you try too hard and do too much with either, then you end up looking like a fool.

NikeTalk home of the professional stylists hahaha...super lame!

Rock what you like...be an individual!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom