♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pharrell doing something unusual is the norm son
laugh.gif
i've always loved him for that.

but some of these classic nters lol

I was just thinking about these the other day. Wouldn't mind them and the green beans to get a retro

Back when woman's color ways were dope. And were made in a 13.
Woman's 8 were the last dope colorway IMO

fakes and these are pretty much super fakes. they are pretty much spot on with minor quality differences.

next to each other to most people, they would think they are exact same shoe. not the same at all tho

I agree with you on the 'grey market' issue but I will say that Nike/JB have to take the blame for allowing their product to reach such piss poor quality levels. The real issue here is the fact that there is no clear difference between the 'grey market' and 'authentic', you're either buying a 'well made fake' or a 'poorly made authentic'. It wasn't like this a few years ago.

I would say this is accurate for a whole lot of celebs.

I know these dudes really only give a hoot about sneaks because their fans do and it helps to make them cool in their fans' eyes, but at the end of the day, what the hell business do dudes taking in millions a year have bragging about some Ar Jordan retros?

I'm not saying they should be into expensive stuff, and I don't knock dudes who really love this stuff (though a hump like Kaleed talks more about sneakers than Greg Street or Chi McBride, or people who actually care). Wear 'em all you want, but you acting like you some super cool cat because you got some shoes (that might be fake) that every bird and their mother is going to have in a month.
C'mon, b. You have a 2008 join date and you don't know the difference between b-grades and fakes?
Exactly.

The sneaker hobbyists are younger and more naive everyday. They have no idea how the sausage gets made.
Exactly.

They just know how it looks...

... and how it tastes.

Umph.

You think the celebs like Khaled and Fab know they are "early release" pairs and don't care just so they can post on instagram, or do you think they are in the dark and think they are authentic?  

I mean, there is no way that stuff is coming in boxes straight from Nike/JB, most of the Nike/JB athletes post their stuff around the same time that comes straight from the brands, and these guys are always earlier than them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom