⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rumor circulating that one of Barca sporting director's Ariedo Braida is in Germany putting the final touches on a deal that would bring Gundogan to Camp Nou in January. The 2 clubs are reportedly negotiating a price somewhere between €32 - €40 million.
eyes.gif

... To be taken with a grain of salt...
great buy imo...he will be taking iniestas spot in the future. i guess they missed out on pogba...if true

busquets rakitic and gondogan
smokin.gif

iniesta is still the man but with that line up they are solid going both ways. they let the least amount of goals in la liga already and have the most clean sheets barca has ever had this season including champions league. this will only strengthen that.  the difference rakitic has made on the teams defence is remarkable.

pogba would have been ridiculous though...

I'm thinking pogba is going to Madrid..

Still 50/50 on bale but leaning towards him being on his way to Man Utd.

Have a feeling if the right offer comes Benz is on his way out too but idk who Madrid replaces him with..

great buy imo...he will be taking iniestas spot in the future. i guess they missed out on pogba...if true
busquets rakitic and gondogan :smokin  

iniesta is still the man but with that line up they are solid going both ways. they let the least amount of goals in la liga already and have the most clean sheets barca has ever had this season including champions league. this will only strengthen that.  the difference rakitic has made on the teams defence is remarkable.
pogba would have been ridiculous though...

I think it would be a great buy too but I don't trust his injury history. I think he will continue to have problems of some sort. I think it's too early to determine whether or not this will happen.

Pogba could still be in the picture because all we really need are a right back if Barca doesn't come to term with Alves so blowing the entire transfer budget on him would be ok I guess. :lol: :tongue:

Braida is really high on Verratti but I don't want any parts of the kid. He still waay to brash in his defensive challenges & fouls way too often.

We'll see how this all pans out though.

Last edited:
I also find it hilarious reading all these articles saying CR7 isn't the same as he once was..like not even his pace or whatever but skill wise lol. It's clear he slowed down the last few months. A lot of players have tbh. The long year last season mixed with the WC and then this season is tough on the body.

Sevilla to face Dnipro in the EL final. Bacca is having a great year. Very clinical finish from him today in opening the scoring the game's first goal.

Hannibal the cannibal is most likely out for the game against Atleti this weekend.

Juve ultras throwing a black man off the tube in Madrid... :smh:

In my time traveling Europe, I found Greeks, Italians, & Israelis to be the most racist people I've ever encountered.

I jus watched that E:60 on Sepp Blatter, wow, speechless.

I think the best players in the world and the FA's need to refuse to play in the WC in order to turn the Qatar vote over. Go on strike, imagine if Messi said I refuse to play or Brasil , Germany, and England say we're not playing.

They're the only ones who'd be able to change this, what a joke FIFA Is.

maaaaaan, I lose faith in humanity a little bit at a time each day |I

Thats why I avoid as much negativity as I can that circulates the web b. Cop vids, to Bale slander, to this. I just don't watch.

I'm already a cynical enough person, need to preserve the naivety and positivity that's left. Plus there's a lot of people that are selfless "real heroes" that do great things everyday b. It's just unforuante that for every postive story, we hear 20 negative stories that overshadow it.

Last edited:
Juve ultras throwing a black man off the tube in Madrid... :smh:

In my time traveling Europe, I found Greeks, Italians, & Israelis to be the most racist people I've ever encountered.

Disgusting.

Was rooting for them to beat barca but now hoping they get washed.

on a lighter note, this is pretty dope and hilarious 

basically the players are wearing goggles that give them a birds eye view of the pitch and they have to figure out how to move and play with only that view.

roll.gif

rook rook , I wouldn't root against Juve just because of their ultras. There are Barca ultras that are racists too. Fact is a lot of Europe has become more racist in the modern era than it ever was previously.

I think it would be a great buy too but I don't trust his injury history. I think he will continue to have problems of some sort. I think it's too early to determine whether or not this will happen.

Pogba could still be in the picture because all we really need are a right back if Barca doesn't come to term with Alves so blowing the entire transfer budget on him would be ok I guess. :lol: :tongue:

Braida is really high on Verratti but I don't want any parts of the kid. He still waay to brash in his defensive challenges & fouls way too often.

We'll see how this all pans out though.

I want Pogba...he would be perfect heir to iniestas position. Barca don't really need that playmaking ability from midfield anymore. You can see they are transitioning away from that because the front 3 is so sufficient. Iniestas hasn't been as near as effective in previous years. So the ability to cover is so important...which is why rakitic has been a dream. Pogba on the other side of midfield would be devastating. His ability to shoot from far changes a lot.

And although I am a fan of veratti I agree he doesn't fit in well. I haven't seen enough of him to put him in he LCM role. Maybe when he matures more.

Who was the Italian I heard rumors of filling in at RB?
I am a huge fan of Montoya but his progression has slowed up a lot. Do you think he could eventually become the player they were expecting?

It just got serious in the River vs Boca game.

River came out of the tunnel and apparently some fans threw something at the River players blinding some of them.

God damn chemical warfare happening. Can't stand Boca

VAMOS RIVER!!

You guys might wanna tune into the Boca River game. Players from River got hit with Pepper spray after the first half ended. Might stop the match some players can't even see. It's getting pretty bad

Last edited:
Tune in to the Copa Libertadores game? Forget about it, most in here are Euro snobs who won't watch any football besides the CL, Premier League and La Liga.

rook rook , I wouldn't root against Juve just because of their ultras. There are Barca ultras that are racists too. Fact is a lot of Europe has become more racist in the modern era than it ever was previously.

its just exposed now thanks to internet and social media

europe been racist fam

dont know how long these will stay up but

i saw the article on deadspin retweeted on twitter before i ventured in here, watching the video it looked insane

ya I don't understand what the hell is going on with the striped sleeves on the GK shirt 
laugh.gif
Looks like a failed attempt at camouflage... grass green with the white pitch markings... well, I guess we need all the help we can get at the back 
laugh.gif

But apparently the 6 "heritage" stripes on the sash and on the GK's sleeves are meant to be from the WHL plaque...

Back
Top Bottom