⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Arsenal & Ghana kits had that extra nipple shower offer level. Made me uncomfortable watching man nipple poking out...

Man, you would hate the pic I posted on IG for Mother's Day....... Men In Blazers 'liked' it tho 
laugh.gif

I'm in a dead shock that Real Madrid are going to hire Rafa Benitez. Like I may not even watch them next year thats how much I hate that dude :lol:

I don't get it, why go backwards? If you're going to fire Carlo bring Klopp in or else just keep Carlo. That Spanish pride getting in the way man :smh:

Last edited:
Am I trippin or are there no Gold Cup matches in California?

That is criminal. I went to the final at the Rose Bowl and it was magical. How you gonna have the final in Philly?

I do not understand the Rafa decision either.

As a barca fan I'm happy though haha

Am I trippin or are there no Gold Cup matches in California?

That is criminal. I went to the final at the Rose Bowl and it was magical. How you gonna have the final in Philly?

I thought there was a Gold Cup match in Carson? I was gonna go down there

Last edited:
Barca will wear a special strip for the game this Saturday in honor of Xavi.

View media item 1544486

nice...
gonna look out for that on eBay soon...

and yes,those leaks are true...a friend of mine working at the local store has seen those new Barca kits already...
he mentioned that the new player issue kits from Nike will also have ventilation holes on the front and back...

i'll ask him if he could send me some pics of the new Barca kits...

Need zlatan at RM
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 Played for so many teams throughout his career except the one he was clearly made for - Real Madrid. Can't believe he went to Barca that year. Had he gone to Real Madrid, his CL resume would've been very different by now.

one of the away fans twitters and it said that heegsy fc are giving every person of age a free pint tomorrow is that true?

whats costs for that stuff over seas, its so inflated in the states im sure it will be shocking the price difference

one of the away fans twitters and it said that heegsy fc are giving every person of age a free pint tomorrow is that true?
Yep :smokin

Beer at the football costs about £5 a pint which is extortionate over here.

We got outdone by Swansea, they're giving away 2000 free shirts of this seasons jersey to fans travelling to Palace. Amazing.

It's good to have owners who appreciate the fans when you see teams like Newcastle and Cardiff.

£5 is around $8 but when I've been to the U.S. Before I've noticed beer is ridiculously expensive.

Australia is even worse, about $15 a pint.

and yes,those leaks are true...a friend of mine working at the local store has seen those new Barca kits already...
he mentioned that the new player issue kits from Nike will also have ventilation holes on the front and back...

i'll ask him if he could send me some pics of the new Barca kits...

here it is...

View media item 1546076
not feeling the PSG kit right now,might have to see it up close...

View media item 1546079
the new Inter is dope though...classy :nthat:

View media item 1546078

The meeting between Florentino & Ancelotti's agent just ended. Ancelotti's contract with Real Madrid has been terminated. [@DiMarzio]

Glad to see Inter ditched the pinstripes and went back with the classic stripes :smokin.

Real's gonna come to regret canning Carlo so soon. Wonder where he ends up now,probably back in Serie A somewhere. Berlusconi wants him back at Milan :lol: :rolleyes

Glad to see Inter ditched the pinstripes and went back with the classic stripes :smokin.

Real's gonna come to regret canning Carlo so soon. Wonder where he ends up now,probably back in Serie A somewhere. Berlusconi wants him back at Milan :lol: :rolleyes
Thought he has an agreement with city

He can mentor prince raheem

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom