⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The country that cares about soccer the least coming to help out :lol:

With help from the watch and chocolate connoisseurs of course.

Hey man, at least the Swiss are helping out this time. They could have just remained neutral pansies hiding in the corner hoping that no one sees them - like they've been doing for the past 1000 years. :lol:

Last edited:
The country that cares about soccer the least coming to help out :lol:

With help from the watch and chocolate connoisseurs of course.

I hope the Brits, Spaniards and Germans jump in the case since the 2022 WC being played in the fall will affect the BPL, La Liga, Bundesliga seasons.

Last edited:
Lots of speculation that the initial round up is to start building a case against Blatter by getting people to enter into plea deals.  At least steps are finally being taken to hopefully  correct the abomination FIFA has become.

I seriously love how this is taking place on the eve of the elections 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

@CoupeIt88,what's the 411 on Benfica's Nico Gaitan? Apparently he's agreed to join MU this summer 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I hope to get proven wrong but ain't nobody rolling over on Sepp. :lol: Ain't nothing happening to him either.

He's so well insulated it's not even funny. Sepp is paying a multitude of people to take the fall.

It's probably already been determined.

You honestly think the qatar WC is going away? They're moving the tournament to winter interrupting league play throughout Europe & the world. That in it of itself should've stopped the tournament being played there. If that didn't stop the qatar WC nothing is.

I don't think anything is going to happen with the Russia WC either. Both countries have too much pull...

Edit - Somewhere Sepp is laughing at everyone who thinks he'll get touched by this...

View media item 1551683

Last edited:
Just glad that someone finally had the balls to step up to FIFA,Loretta Lynch 
pimp.gif
. With all of this corruption,human trafficking/slavery and so many other nefarious deeds going on behind the scenes of the 2022 WC on top of all the logistical issues,I'm legit wondering how in the world they'd actually be able to keep the WC in Qatar. I could definitely see many of the major soccer powers boycotting it like some have threatened. Plus I'm sure that many of their sponsors will eventually drop out given the growing negative backlash against FIFO that won't stop anytime soon.

Last edited:
LOL how am I glory hunting fan?? your prolly salty that you rep a ****** club n wont ever see them win the league
Notice how you call every club trash. I suspect that if whatever club you support were to have some financial misfortune or some crazy turn of evens were to transpire, how quickly you'd abandon them and jump to support another club just so that you can feel better about yourself. Pathetic.

Last edited:
rolaholic, nico is like the argentine sneijder. every summer he's linked to us.

Barca doesn't want to meet Pogba's wage demands, Real it is than

Ancelotti to Pool?

I hope to get proven wrong but ain't nobody rolling over on Sepp. :lol: Ain't nothing happening to him either.

He's so well insulated it's not even funny. Sepp is paying a multitude of people to take the fall.

It's probably already been determined.

You honestly think the qatar WC is going away? They're moving the tournament to winter interrupting league play throughout Europe & the world. That in it of itself should've stopped the tournament being played there. If that didn't stop the qatar WC nothing is.

I don't think anything is going to happen with the Russia WC either. Both countries have too much pull...

Edit - Somewhere Sepp is laughing at everyone who thinks he'll get touched by this...

View media item 1551683

If the Alphabet boys want you, they WILL get you.

It's just a matter of if they care enough. For the first time ever it's looking possible they might.

Last edited:
Sepp Blatter is the Teflon Don

Hope the can put him behind bars though

For the indictments to have any real impact it would've been great if they also had Issa Hayatou (SVP), Jerome Valcke (General Secretary), & Mohammed bin Hammam (Qatari FA chairman).

Warner & Webb have been paid to take the fall & Sepp & his boys will continue to roll. Plus, they put a firewall around Sepp so none of this stuff can be traced back to him or his inner circle.

Last edited:
Notice how you call every club trash. I suspect that if whatever club you support were to have some financial misfortune or some crazy turn of evens were to transpire, how quickly you'd abandon them and jump to support another club just so that you can feel better about yourself. Pathetic.

umm no, i'm a Chelsea supporter and be was one before the Roman era. Liverpool are actually the only club I called trash and if u read a few post down, you would see I corrected myself and said they weren't trash but not an elite club as people like to think they are. How can anyone say they are a great club currently. Haven't won the league in 25yrs, can't attract top players, all there best players have been leaving

rolaholic, nico is like the argentine sneijder. every summer he's linked to us.

Barca doesn't want to meet Pogba's wage demands, Real it is than

Ancelotti to Pool?
So it's not happening in that case 
laugh.gif
,always heard his name mentioned in the past mostly with Chelsea.

Isn't Carlo taking a sabbatical? 

Him and Klopp are both ready for greener pastures

Damn:rofl: ,any reasons why other than the fact that he plays for Benfica? :lol:

He's a solid player, I'm not going to sit here and psk you to death about players I'm not an expert on. I haven't watched Benfica on a consistent basis for more than two years (ever since ESPN lost the rights). Half of the games they play you can't even watch now because of their TV rights when they play at home. It's extremely frustrating and difficult to watch Benfica. Plus I'm not in Florida anymore, I can't just go to my uncles house and get every channel in the world like I use to. :lol:

But I mean good luck, I heard he was transfered for 30 Million and Nani is going to Benfica :x (which makes me want to throw up)

:lol: I see,thanks for your input though,you're usually the go to guy itt for any Primeira related analysis :lol:.

I was hoping Nani could contribute next season after having a solid season at Sporting but can't really say I'll be sad to see him leave :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: I see,thanks for your input though,you're usually the go to guy itt for any Primeira related analysis :lol:.

I was hoping Nani could contribute next season after having a solid season at Sporting but can't really say I'll be sad to see him leave :lol:

Sporting and of course Porto players yes, Benfica has lost me these past two seasons.

I just cannot believe he's going to Benfica man, he was a Sporting man thru and thru (so was Joao Moutinho tho I guess :rolleyes). I think he's actually going to do very well there with a better team. It's a scary thought. I to thought United could have used him because I always thought he was better than Valencia but I guess United closed that chapter for good.

Last edited:
umm no, i'm a Chelsea supporter and be was one before the Roman era. Liverpool are actually the only club I called trash and if u read a few post down, you would see I corrected myself and said they weren't trash but not an elite club as people like to think they are. How can anyone say they are a great club currently. Haven't won the league in 25yrs, can't attract top players, all there best players have been leaving
Only after someone corrected you. I'm sure if the conversation wasn't about Liverpool and about another club in a similar predicament like AC Milan, you'd have called them trash as well.

Only after someone corrected you. I'm sure if the conversation wasn't about Liverpool and about another club in a similar predicament like AC Milan, you'd have called them trash as well.
well yea I would cause they are trash. I view clubs on how they are currently performing not on how the did 15-20yrs ago. Do I call Man U, or City trash no.

Cool arial shot of Camp Nou with the Xavi tribute banner.

View media item 1551758
Rumors that Barca have identified Sevilla right back Aleix Vidal as a replacement for Alves. What a whirl wind for this dude. Played well for Almeria the previous campaign (club had a solid season) & came over to Sevilla & did even better...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom