Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the mid-week crowd at the Stub Hub Center bums me out 
tired.gif

it'd be a sellout in Sac 
devil.gif

Looks like a worse decision when you see Jara give Cavani a couple slaps first. #CHI #URU anyhow, 20 mins to go now. pic.twitter.com/iNWjmEPJGh
— Perfect Pass (@PerfectPass)

June 25, 2015

Jara touches Edinson Cavani's butt. Then, he sticks a finger up there. Cavani doesn't react. 

Jara then dives and pretends Cavani punched him in the face.

Jara wanted to win more.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This makes me happy I didn't watch the game... What a joke

^^ Yessir, right there on Chrystie and Houston.

And much worse things could have been said to Dellevadova, but he was s good sport about it all, kinda just smirked and kept it moving. Just a real cool event to randomly stumble upon today.

Nice! My friend played against Steve Nash few years ago. He said Nash is a heck of a cool guy. An easy going guy.

Delly is living a good life right now. :lol:

Never caught Cavani in his Napoli days, but I've literally never seen dude have a single good match in all the PSG/Uruguay matches I've watched.

Never caught Cavani in his Napoli days, but I've literally never seen dude have a single good match in all the PSG/Uruguay matches I've watched.
Guy scored 30 plus goals all 3 seasons at Napoli then scored 25 his first season at PSG then hit in 30 plus his second at PSG. Guy scores goals and he hustles back for defense. I wish he would come to Arsenal, guy is the whole package.... 

I don't know how he scored 30 goals, must've been against some weak teams. Every single game I've watched him play in he has been aubpar. Best pure striker in the world my ***

Cavani is a beats since his Palermo days. I agree that he's been MIA but you can't blame him too much. Before he got to PSG his ex team revolved around him.

In other news Roma is making great lowkey signings. Give me a CB and attacking forward and I'd be happy.

Guy scored 30 plus goals all 3 seasons at Napoli then scored 25 his first season at PSG then hit in 30 plus his second at PSG. Guy scores goals and he hustles back for defense. I wish he would come to Arsenal, guy is the whole package.... 

Word. For me, Cavani is what Arsenal (or just Wenger really) thinks they have in Giroud. A player about one notch away from truly being world class. Think on the right team, Cavani turns the corner. Giroud not so much.

Hey to each his own but Cavani didn't even flinch when he got the finger in the butt... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom