⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man I miss the World Cup :frown: Sat here watching highlights of games on YouTube. Surprised how many extended highlight and full length matches are on there.View media item 1599364
Last summer was so good :smokin

Man it was insane. I miss it so much. Literally watched every single match I believe.

Crazy how close Chile was to beating Brasil man.

Btw what's a blind auction?

I was just about to ask.

Italy has some weird ways of doing transfers man :lol: blind auctions, co ownerships, next you'll be seeing man like El Shawaary move to Juve through eBay or some ****.

blind auction? sounds like the thing the MLS did for jermaine jones which was put two teams in two envelopes and pick one

If Liverpool is to succeed this next campaign, Brendan will have to play guys in their defined roles instead of moving everyone around. I realize injuries may have played a part in Brendan doing that but I think that led to a lot of poor performances from several players last campaign.

If Liverpool is to succeed this next campaign, Brendan will have to play guys in their defined roles instead of moving everyone around. I realize injuries may have played a part in Brendan doing that but I think that led to a lot of poor performances from several players last campaign.
This. I don't mind putting a guy in a different position and seeing how he pans out and if it works you can have him be a versatile player, but you cant do that with 3-4 players at once in the starting line up and do this for the entire season. My man had Coutinho as a winger, Can as a cb, Joe Allen as a Winger and Sterling as a Striker. While true Wingers, Strikers and Centre Backs are on the bench.

Last edited:
F Real :pimp:

Schneiderlin on his way next according to reports? :nerd:. It would be a 10x better buy than Schweinny

Last edited:
F Real
pimp.gif

Schneiderlin on his way next according to reports?
nerd.gif
. It would be a 10x better buy than Schweinny
apparently, shaw may have  jumped the gun early and favored a tweet.  united transfers and social media  
pimp.gif

Personally I'd rather get De Gea on a free and let Navas play next season.

I think it's a slippery slope. United have the potential to be really good this upcoming year and real have the potential to really fall apart next year.
It would be no surprise if de gea has a change of heart. Also it gives MU a whole season to try and convince him to sign an extension.

Are people really believing in Rafa ?
I foresee a lot of struggle.

Damn... Jara seems to have a history of putting his finger in da butt... :x :smh: :rolleyes

Back in 2012 putting the feel on Higuain who had more of the reaction I would've expected from Cavani.

Jara also mixed it up with Hannibal back in 2013 but he didn't put the finger in da butt, he grabbed a hold of Hannibals junk... This dude Jara... :smh:

F Real :pimp:

Schneiderlin on his way next according to reports? :nerd: . It would be a 10x better buy than Schweinny
View media item 1600262 

apparently, shaw may have  jumped the gun early and favored a tweet.  united transfers and social media  :pimp:

I'm good,he's a bit too much on the old side for me *shrugs* plus every Bayern legend is telling him to stay :lol:.

Does he know something about his old Saints boy that we don't? :nerd:

luke-shaw.png

Social media game level on Rojo :lol:

Last edited:
I just want this Ramos stuff to be settled man.

This summer is flying by, it'll be pre season friendliest starting very soon :pimp:

LaSexta & Marca said that Perez called Ramos yesterday to attempt to smooth things over & said they'd get the contract done. Apparently Ramos is pissed because Perez had promised a huge contract after the La Decima win which never came through.

Last edited:
Of all clubs you'd expect to be cheap,'Pool notwithstanding :lol:, Real would probably the one you'd expect least

Yeah, I'm really surprised Ramos' contract has dragged on like this considering he's such a vital player for the club & a big hero for them last year winning La Decima. I hope he leaves anyway but I don't think that will happen as he wants to stay in Spain.

In other Madrid news, newest rumor is Juve would like to get Isco which I think would be great but if they couldn't afford to get Oscar from Cheslea, how are they going to afford Isco whose a much better player in my book (by a long shot).

With the arrival of James it seems that Isco is surplus goods. Rumor is Pellegrini is asking Txiki Begiristain for Isco again...

Last edited:
I still believe that he and Casillas are getting a raw deal now from Flo because of their roles in the mutiny years back :lol:. I feel like he hates when players accumulate too much power/influence at the club.

Casillas started all of last season despite being trash. It isn't a raw deal, dudes time is just up.

They started during the season and are still actively seeking his replacement before they've even announced their plans for his future,what does that say for the amount of respect they have for a club legend like him :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom