⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Don't make me go Coupe on you guys, Eva is bae.

Chelsea supporters were in full-force at The Smith in Midtown this morning.

I''d be faking grown injuries once a week :evil:
Felt like Ashley Cole and company were going down more than usual with knocks to that region.

Internetz.
BvvAx2ZCAAE85X_.jpg:large
View media item 1071795

Meh. We played great 1st half.

Had to bring on Taylor-Fletcher in the 2nd half as we didn't have another centre mid on the bench, they're all injured.

Chelsea turned it on in the 2nd. Can't be mad though. The gulf in class is evident.

Ah well, Arsenal next :D

Last edited:
Lord have mercy :x :smh: :evil: Always forget Eva be packing like that....

Was hoping for a better result for Leicester but playing at Stamford Bridge against a club with that kind of budget is tough...

Hope you had fun heggsy heggsy ! Happy Birthday!

Everton vs Gunners should be a great match. For those with Comcast, game is on Telemundo 2 (mun2).

Excited for the start of La Liga! Malaga vs Athletic @ 12:55p, Sevilla vs Valencia @ 2:55p, & Alemeria vs that other Catalonian team...

Lord have mercy :x :smh: :evil: Always forget Eva be packing like that....

Was hoping for a better result for Leicester but playing at Stamford Bridge against a club with that kind of budget is tough...

Hope you had fun heggsy heggsy ! Happy Birthday!

Everton vs Gunners should be a great match. For those with Comcast, game is on Telemundo 2 (mun2).

Excited for the start of La Liga! Malaga vs Athletic @ 12:55p, Sevilla vs Valencia @ 2:55p, & Alemeria vs that other Catalonian team...
Eva and I ready to make a playmate/teammate for Lil' PSK.

I hate how tight looking the puma Arsenal & Newcastle shirts look. It doesn't look comfortable to wear.

Although made by puma too, Leicester's shirts don't look tight like that...

for the fantasy league, i had giroud starting but he's not playing in the game. if he doesnt go in today, does it sub in the first available player that actually played on my bench which was a defender? giroud wasnt my only forward so im good if he were to be auto subbed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom