⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
deff need CMF's and Evans back.. I would love vidal but juve would want crazy money.. get me De jong and Blind and I'm good till strootman is fit..

seriously tho, Tom Cleverly should never get to wear the badge again.. i won't be to hard to smalling (even though he has been poor) because he's learning a new role/system.. but cleverly was horrendous..

Last edited:
Easy to blame injuries, but really, how much would things improve on a fully-fit squad?

Welp, they look worse than they did last season. 

Easy to blame injuries, but really, how much would things improve on a fully-fit squad?

Welp, they look worse than they did last season. 

think that has a lot to do with key defenders leaving and a new system but i agree.. no confidence.. which is so funny cuz they were buzzing in the states. Im all for using what you got and raising the level of the players but this lot is horrible.. we deff need new faces and NOW.

As bad as things look right now,its only been 2 weeks into the season and there's still a week left in the tw. In a couple weeks we'll be able to make more accurate judgments of the shape of the team.

Things should be looking a lot different than now with players coming back from injury (Shaw,Herrera,Carrick),new faces arriving (Rojo,Di Maria) and possibly a new cb/cdm. Definitely not the start I expected though :smh:

Last edited:

devil.gif

This deserves moar resolution.

Javi w/ a great free kick to give Eibar the 1-0 lead against Sociedad.  Great way to score their first goal in the first division.  

this is so embarrassing, paul scholes is right, manchester united are going to drift away like liverpool did

I don't think that is an option. Liverpool didn't have the commercial agreements United do.

The last thing on the planet that United can afford is for commercial agreements to be cancelled due to lack of performance as agreed.

FC Barcelona's starting line-up: Bravo, Alves, Mathieu, Mascherano, Alba; Sergio, Rakitic, Iniesta, Munir, Messi and Rafinha

Back
Top Bottom