⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bout time they finished the stadium! Looks great.

Balotelli it's time to do it right.

And no, you cannot touch the ref like he's one of your players, Simeone knows that.

Bout time they finished the stadium! Looks great.

Balotelli it's time to do it right.

And no, you cannot touch the ref like he's one of your players, Simeone knows that.

I agree, just saying that 4 games for "striking" the ref is excessive IMO. Makes it sound like he backhanded him or something

Last edited:
101028645_52803_1369761464581_o.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this is an excellent gif!!

Balo makes me nervous, but I feel like this is the first team with a real history, and strong culture with strong leaders in place all over. Plus, look how we got Suarez paid, though suarez works his *** off...obviously. Its defintely his last chance.
AC was in transition--he was the start, MCFC was just throwing money around with a coach who couldnt decide on a lineup, Inter he was young and Mourinho is a douche to you once he decides you're one way, on Italy he's their best striker skill-wise and he knows that.

Older hasnt gotten him wiser, but he really wanted back in the Prem...so we'll see

#LFC

CASILLAS
CARVAJAL - PEPE - RAMOS - MARCELO
MODRIC - KROOS
BALE - JAMES - RONALDO
BENZEMA
 ​
 ​
Dat kitchen sink lineup.
devil.gif

I agree, just saying that 4 games for "striking" the ref is excessive IMO. Makes it sound like he backhanded him or something

I don't think it's excessive at all. The ref is always an harassed villain in Spain (Italy & Portugal too). The Latin countries in Europe treat them like dogs. That's something I don't like, wish we had more respect for the refs.

They needed to set a precedent and make an example out of SImeone.

Best part of Balotelli in England before was the weay he made fun of the food, weather, and culture. :rofl:

I'm looking forward to that at least.

New Balance is Warrior... They're the parent company of Warrior. NB is just dissolving the Warrior name & folding operations under the NB name...

New Balance is Warrior... They're the parent company of Warrior. NB is just dissolving the Warrior name & folding operations under the NB name...

Yea but Warrior and the LAX bro's were designing the kits, NB wasn't. Expect the stupid Warrior designs to be put in the trash when NB design department takes full control.

Last edited:
it bothers me that the term 'bro' is one with negative connotations |I

Whoa, Whoa - chill bro. I'm a bro. I'm allowed to call my other bros - "bros" I use bro all the time with my other bro friends.

If you're not a bro tho, you cannot use the term, even if you're trying to be welcoming.

it bothers me that the term 'bro' is one with negative connotations 
tired.gif
Whoa, Whoa - chill bro. I'm a bro. I'm allowed to call my other bros - "bros" I use bro all the time with my other bro friends.

If you're not a bro tho, you cannot use the term, even if you're trying to be welcoming.
my man 
nthat.gif

Back in my day, I got voted "most likely to be: frat bro"; exact writing in my year book 
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:

I know that man lol.

I just would rather have NB on my kit then that warrior logo.

You're not a bro unless you've seen this video. Some bro's are faking the funk, be careful real bro's - some bro predators are out there. I was gladly put on to this video in High School.

Last edited:
I hate people that rarely know me bro. like they only call me bro because they want something or **** haha.

Back
Top Bottom