⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
De Gea, M Keane, Evans, Vermijl, James, Powell, Janko, Anderson, Hernandez, Kagawa, Welbeck

(
Aye, if RM land Falcao :x :wow:

I seriously doubt Reus is leaving this season.

I hope not :frown:

^^^ I think he would most likely not get moved this season regardless of where he goes.

Barca was looking to make a move for him before the window closes ( Buy out player, loan him right back to Dortmund for the season, then have him at the start of next season). I feel like RM even without a transfer ban, would do the same just because Ancelotti has already got a massive mixing project as it is with the new additions and departures, plus the dude is just coming back from an injury that left him out of the WC, I think everyone is more than curious to see what his form is looking like this season (IMO, best to measure that through his familiar system with Dortmund)

Would love to actually get to watch Memphis play get out of the bundsliga
lulz que?

The young gawd Memphis already has 5 goals in 3 games in the Eredivise :pimp:

Where are some of the other regulars of past season threads? :nerd:

@quik1987 @THE SAUNA @abovelegit1 @hugebird

Quik may have gotten banned, I remember that dude actin a fool in the NBA thread all the time. Pretty sure his sole purpose in life was to get Kobe fans angry :lol:

abovelegit hasn't showed up since Real Madrid won the champions league and Barca lost the league last season, literally to a cue. We think Spain losing the way it did in the World Cup added another nail to the coffin.
:rofl: :rofl:

By the way, might cop the 325i :evil:

Feels bad for the Spanish Seth Rollins aka isco. Let that man play.
Word man, feel bad for him. I think he's about to become a father soon.

30 for benatia. Man Roma is tripping could have got 45 if we tried.
Benatia :smokin

Last edited:
Woody isn't done yet.

smokin.gif

aye man, I was reading Benatia fell out with a lot of the Roma team and that's why Bayern was able to bring the price so low since having Benatia in the lockeroom would case some instability.

Is this true?

Because it seems there weren't many big teams in for him this season.

That probably also helped Bayern keep lowering down the price since there wasn't someone else willing to enter a bidding battle for him.

Crazy!

Great signing by Bayern.

aye man, I was reading Benatia fell out with a lot of the Roma team and that's why Bayern was able to bring the price so low since having Benatia in the lockeroom would case some instability.

Is this true?

Because it seems there weren't many big teams in for him this season.

That probably also helped Bayern keep lowering down the price since there wasn't someone else willing to enter a bidding battle for him.

Crazy!

Great signing by Bayern.

Yup, I read that in a few places.

They wanted him outta there ASAP.

SURELY my feed has the formation wrong...

I just saw Anderson in the hole, and Kagawa in the mid?

De Gea, M Keane, Evans, Vermijl, James, Powell, Janko, Anderson, Hernandez, Kagawa, Welbeck
I hope these guys flourish in this game and find new homes. Kagawa's been through under the bus
mean.gif
 and Hernandez has no future here. Anderson just needs to go period. 

Back
Top Bottom