⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What a wild match

Chelsea was brutal to watch last season hopefully they continue playing anything like this

Costa could've easily had a hat trick today,he's been flourishing in England

Gotta feel for TIm Howard :lol:

Handful of dudes said he'd struggle in the Prem but I never thought so. Hope Eva can keep his hammys healthy with her magic touch...

It was never a doubt that he was going to thrive baring injuries, it think it was just many people talking with their hearts. He fits Chelsea to a T in the way they want to play (as does Cesc since they have Matic to do the defensive side in midfield all Cesc has to do is pick out runs all game.)

Question has a lineman ever had a worse first half of football? :x God knows what the score would have been if he wasnt high.

^ That Torres stat :rofl:

Handful of dudes said he'd struggle in the Prem but I never thought so. Hope Eva can keep his hammys healthy with her magic touch...

Yea I was also hearing people saying that he wouldn't be able to replicate his Atletico form in the BPL,provingt the doubters wrong. She must've done something right since they were saying he'd miss some time during the week :lol:

Chelsea is looking scary right now

Last edited:
I pray chicharito does well so LVG looks at him in a more positive way
frown.gif

Last edited:
so we are just ignoring the oompas?

Pretty much.

Anyhoo....for anyone who is interested to see what will happen with Van Gaal's system WHEN he has better defenders and players at his disposal, have a look at Gary Neville's analysis on the system from the past:

Back
Top Bottom