⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Speaking of Wazza... Lil Wazza's first day of school... Has no idea the head of hair he'll be inheriting...
roll.gif

Had he went to Arsenal and had those injuries, I can imagine the Twitter meltdown.
This thread would of been awesome.

Khedira probably happy he's getting those injuries fixed so he doesn't have to suit up for Perez this year. Dudes like bayern still going to pay me next year.

Real midfield going to get to torn up. Rip illarramendi.

Had he went to Arsenal and had those injuries, I can imagine the Twitter meltdown.
This thread would of been awesome.

Khedira probably happy he's getting those injuries fixed so he doesn't have to suit up for Perez this year. Dudes like bayern still going to pay me next year.

Real midfield going to get to torn up. Rip illarramendi.

That's the thing. I see some great attack minded players out there, and creative Maestros like Modric, but I just don't see enough defensive minded destroyers who will break up the play and turn it around.

I think Madrid's weaknesses will really show themselves during CL run.

That's the thing. I see some great attack minded players out there, and creative Maestros like Modric, but I just don't see enough defensive minded destroyers who will break up the play and turn it around.

Madrid are finished to me this year (rating them on the Real Madrid curve that they must win ever title). Illaramendi (that's their only defensive midfielder). Psk has faith in him for some odd reason but **** that, the dude is terrible. Yes - turrble. Def not worthy of being on this type of team. I really don't think I saw the dude impress me once all season. Not a pass, not a tackle, nada. :lol:

Everything you just said eiddy is what I've been thinking as well and it makes me conclude this...(keep saying it)

Last edited:
For whatever reason I actually think Real will show up for their cup matches, both domestic and in Europe. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Ancelotti has a rep for being a better cup manager than a league one. And it seems like dudes just don't care about the league as much.

It's sad because imo after winning La Decima, the goal for this season should have been the treble. But when you get rid of guys like Di Maria and Xabi Alonso then clearly that isn't the goal.

Last edited:

Madrid are finished to me this year (rating them on the Real Madrid curve that they must win ever title). Illaramendi (that's their only defensive midfielder). Psk has faith in him for some odd reason but **** that, the dude is terrible. Yes - turrble. Def not worthy of being on this type of team. I really don't think I saw the dude impress me once all season. Not a pass, not a tackle, nada. :lol:

Everything you just said eiddy is what I've been thinking as well and it makes me conclude this...(keep saying it)

tumblr_n3rpes8azH1rqq73uo1_500.gif

A part of me wants to say, well Madrid could go the Liverpool SAS route and just continue to outscore their opponents. But I feel like once they start meeting some real quality oppositions like Atleti/Chelsea/Bayern/Juve etc, that route becomes less and less likely for success.

Progba makes less than the average player in the Prem... :rolleyes :smh:

He makes €1.5 mil a year compared to €2 mil a year which is supposed to be the average salary in the Prem...

It's not that I have faith in Illaramendi per say, he'll be as good as the coaching he receives.

Liverpool's loanee Javi Manquillo says he really likes playing for Rodgers in part because he speaks Spanish fluently which is making things easier for him & other Spanish speaking players. :smokin

Last edited:

He makes €1.5 mil a year compared to €2 mil a year which is supposed to be the average salary in the Prem...

It's not that I have faith in Illaramendi per say, he'll be as good as the coaching he receives.

I think Jesus Christ himself could coach the dude but he still wouldn't figure out a way to control the ball, let alone be the defensive midfield anchor that Xabi was. :lol:

He'll def get his chances tho this season, we'll see what he does.

Aww damn, I hope Serge Aurier is ok... He got knocked in the head by Cameroon's Stephane Mbia yesterday & started convulsing on the pitch once he hit the ground... No word on his condition... He's currently on loan to PSG from Toulouse...

It's amazing to me how far Raheem has come & how kinda quickly... He's only 19. He just runs, & runs, & runs while looking to attack offensively & defensively. He's the future of English footy. I just hope Liverpool/England can keep him...

If you're a 22 year old Pogba who you picking tho? Even if he is French of course it's going to be Madrid. That's why I stick with that prediction

It's a tough call really. He's French. His older brother plays in Ligue 1 too. It's hard to say, cause in Paris he would be the main man, and PSG will be making deep runs into the CL ever year. He'll be paid a kings ransom. But I guess the history and prestige of being in that all white kit, is too tempting for most to turn down...

Last edited:
Yea. I feel like playing for PSG would just become boring tho. I was looking forward to Monaco challenging them for years but now that's changed.

I don't think PSG aren't at that level yet that top players choose to sign for instead of Barca/Real.

Oh, and the weather.

Last edited:

Liverpool's loanee Javi Manquillo says he really likes playing for Rodgers in part because he speaks Spanish fluently which is making things easier for him & other Spanish speaking players. :smokin

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure in Italy they always report net salary after taxes.

EPL reports gross salaries like we do here in the states right?

Last edited:
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure in Italy they always report net salary after taxes.

EPL reports gross salaries like we do here in the states right?
Doesn't matter he's being payed peanuts. But he'll get his pay day since he's proved himself already.

Only a youngster like Neymar gets paid high wages without ever proving himself in Europe lol.

Back
Top Bottom