⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't know if it's Pellegrini to blame here.

I often feel like while Citeh have a lot of quality, when Silva is mis-firing and YAYA isn't around, Citeh is useless. Things only get worse when Aguero is injured (which seems to be happening far more often)

I'll agree with that, City def are an average side when Silva and Toure are out or not playing well. Still tho, Pellegrini needs to go if they don't make it out the group. Enough is enough.

I don't know why he has Aguero come off the bench, is he hurt again? He needs to be starting these games.

What did he say? 5 trophies, 5 years.

But he's on track with that right now. He could still (I know Chelsea are favorites) win the league this season....you gonna fire him then?

What did he say? 5 trophies, 5 years.

But he's on track with that right now. He could still (I know Chelsea are favorites) win the league this season....you gonna fire him then?

Yup :lol:

You have to do well in the champions league man, thats a requirement for me if I'm a fan. With City's payroll and the type of players they have - no excuse.

Last edited:
Brahmimi!!! Porto!!! (yes I know its some bum team, but no bigger stage) looking good to get out the group already. I'm ready for your squad, Shaktar champcruthik champcruthik . Bringgggggg It

Also eiddyfouw eiddyfouw the Africa dude you told me about that signed for Porto, Aboudokar (sp?) scored :smokin

Last edited:
Brahmimi!!! Porto!!! (yes I know its some bum team, but no bigger stage) looking good to get out the group already. I'm ready for your squad, Shaktar champcruthik champcruthik . Bringgggggg It

Also eiddyfouw eiddyfouw the Africa dude you told me about that signed for Porto, Aboudokar (sp?) scored :smokin

Y'all don't really want it now. Unexpected scoreless draw today between two attack-minded sides.

Bernard, Douglas Costa, Srna on set-pieces, Taison, Luiz Adriano, Teixeira. Shakhtar is nice offensively. I still think they advance in H with Porto.

Y'all don't really want it now. Unexpected scoreless draw today between two attack-minded sides.

Bernard, Douglas Costa, Srna on set-pieces, Taison, Luiz Adriano, Teixeira. Shakhtar is nice offensively. I still think they advance in H with Porto.

Put your money or your avy where your mouth is...

BxxW6aQIIAAT2IB.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
:smh: Chelsea.

This team can never play a full 90 with effort behind it. As soon as they score a goal they mail it in.

Just got done watching the Barca game off of the dvr. Apoel parked the bus & kept things tight around Messi & Neymar. Both of them had an off night as did much of the team except for the defense. I liked what I saw from Bartra & Adriano. Aside from a couple of wayward passes, I really liked what I saw from Samper.

It will be interesting to see who Enrique deals with the bus parking teams are doing with Barca once Hannibal is able to play. Oh & Ter Stegen is clearly the #1 keeper on the side...

Wasn't sexy, but a win is a win which is a lot more than what the likes of Chelsea, PSG, & Atletico got... :smokin

Interesting tweet...

View media item 1185186

Last edited:
:smh: Gerry isn't getting a lot of playing time at Sevilla either... Barca might cancel the loan deal & it's rumored Everton wants him back...

:smh: Chelsea.

This team can never play a full 90 with effort behind it. As soon as they score a goal they mail it in.

it was the terrible finishing breh. They created chances, but nobody was able to finish the damn job :smh:

My dude Drogba needed to out one of those away. Also Fabregas had a big chance and sent that thing to my backyard. 8pm is right though, Chelsea need to go for the jugular when they get a lead

Back
Top Bottom