The top 5 scoring ratios in La Liga history:

1 - Cristiano Ronaldo: 1.13
2 - Telmo Zarra: 0.91
3 - Lionel Messi: 0.88
4 - Ferenc Puskas: 0.87
5 - Edmundo Suárez: 0.84

Last edited:
I see Arsene decided to let his inner dog out :lol:

Got tired of being treated like the little brother.

Took me 10 mins to find Ronaldo's goal that got him the hat trick, just to see dude should have gotten a hand ball and didn't know much about it :lol:

Still dudes already racking up multigoal games and hat tricks this season :pimp:

Easing him in....

Personally, I think more GT would be the better choice, but hey, what do I know....
Who's GT? Looked through the entire MU roster and couldn't find anyone with those initials...
laugh.gif

Who's GT? Looked through the entire MU roster and couldn't find anyone with those initials...:lol:

game time, falcao needs more game time to get into match fitness. Team disagree and prefers babying him. Understandable looks like if we can take care of falcao the team will move in on vidal.

Better than Fabregas ??

Yep, that's not a slight to Fab tho.

"The Special One." Chelsea is capable of the domestic and CL double this campaign. Most of us selected Mourinho's boys to secure the EPL title, with City a challenger's second. Like the competitive hostility between Jose and Wenger, reminds me slightly of Mancini and Fergie's antics when City pried away the domestic title on Kompany's header vs. United.

I'll be happy and dancing like Ronnie, James, and Marcelo when RM isn't a distant fifth in the domestic table.

I picked Chelsea to win the CL. Honestly I won't be surprised if they go undefeated in the EPL this season. Would anyone? Kind of sucks tho, looking like the EPL is going to be a one horse race.

EDIT

Last edited:
Young Paddy held it down yesterday...he completely took Lukaku out of the game.

tougher challenges will present itself in the near future,but I've been pleased with Blackett and McNair so far...
they need to work on their awareness though...yesterday young Paddy allowed Lukaku to ghost in behind him for a shot on goal and in the match against QPR,Blackett made that same mistake that gave Vargas a chance to score...

still,it's nice to know that Utd can still produce good talents from their academy... :pimp:

De Gea played insanely well.

That real madrid attack...shaping up real nicely 
nthat.gif

The only game i was able to watch in full this weekend was the man city match.  Aguero's goal was insane...such a small window to fit the ball through with that much power.  It is so cool to watch when Yaya is determined.  There was something about that game yesterday where as I was watching it I was thinking come on Yaya.  Knew he would either make one of those bullish runs and create a goal or just find a way to win it.   

Young Paddy held it down yesterday...he completely took Lukaku out of the game.

tougher challenges will present itself in the near future,but I've been pleased with Blackett and McNair so far...
they need to work on their awareness though...yesterday young Paddy allowed Lukaku to ghost in behind him for a shot on goal and in the match against QPR,Blackett made that same mistake that gave Vargas a chance to score...

still,it's nice to know that Utd can still produce good talents from their academy... :pimp:

Yeah I remember that opportunity that you're talking about, had Lukaku been in better form, he would have punished Paddy right there. Tougher challenges will present themselves, but his performance was good for his own maturity and club morale. Hopefully this international break will allow more crucial players like Jones to return from injury.

Paddy's concentration is what impressed me most, he didn't seem to have lapses of concentration which has plagued the back recently. Also Rojo played pretty well allowing Patty to concentrate more on his role.

Yeah I remember that opportunity that you're talking about, had Lukaku been in better form, he would have punished Paddy right there. Tougher challenges will present themselves, but his performance was good for his own maturity and club morale. Hopefully this international break will allow more crucial players like Jones to return from injury.

Paddy's concentration is what impressed me most, he didn't seem to have lapses of concentration which has plagued the back recently. Also Rojo played pretty well allowing Patty to concentrate more on his role.

agreed...and he didn't over-commit himself to tackles as well,preferring to stay on his feet...
I feel we gotta give credit to LvG for this,cos he probably knew something we don't...
most fans would've expected Tom Thorpe to start against West Ham but he chose Paddy instead...

THAT header though :wow: :pimp:

:smh:

INJURY: McNair was expected to be called into the Euro qualifier squad as Evans is set to miss the matches against the Faroe Islands and Greece with an ongoing ankle problem. McNair has now been ruled out for three weeks with a hamstring injury. (BBC Sport)

mean.gif

INJURY: McNair was expected to be called into the Euro qualifier squad as Evans is set to miss the matches against the Faroe Islands and Greece with an ongoing ankle problem. McNair has now been ruled out for three weeks with a hamstring injury. (BBC Sport)
Damn wtf is going on at ManU?

Back
Top Bottom