⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Costa and Skrtel wanna scrap :lol:

Entertaining first half. Hazard still taking goals like he takes penalties.

Should convert all these attempts eventually, Liverpool is just making too many mistakes for us not to benefit from it.

Gerrard needs to retire and a Sterling sort of runs like a girl, his mannerisms are suspect :lol:

What are you talking about...he's only going to be 35 next year. Him and Glen Johnson will be in their prime next season. I can feel it....next year is Liverpull's yeaaah...

Signs of United's decline: NBCSN now picking Southampton/Leicester over them and relegating United to the online stream. :lol:

De Gea, Valencia, McNair, Blind, Shaw, Fellaini, Carrick, Januzaj, Rooney, Di Maria, van Persie

Lindegaard, Vermijl, Blackett, Fletcher, Herrera, Mata, Wilson

De Gea, Valencia, McNair, Blind, Shaw, Fellaini, Carrick, Januzaj, Rooney, Di Maria, van Persie

Lindegaard, Vermijl, Blackett, Fletcher, Herrera, Mata, Wilson

Honestly, I'd rather RVP was benched....Mata in the hole, Rooney as a striker.

But what do I know...

Like the walk back to your place when you scoop a fine girl at the bars in NYC.
That's a great analogy 
laugh.gif

Henderson looks stoned out there, playing at half speed compared to everyone else on the pitch.

That's a great analogy :lol:

Henderson looks stoned out there, playing at half speed compared to everyone else on the pitch.
First-half, he did play a sensible ball to Sterling that setup Can's early goal for LFC. But Henderson does appear to daydream or waver in and out of matches at times. However, he's vindicated Daglish's signing of him somewhat under "Buck."

Back
Top Bottom