⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For the first time ever I'm actually agreeing with Alexi Lalas on his post game comments on the Pep-Porter situation. If you don't want injury risks don't take the money and don't come here. There's no reason to have unnecessary tackles but not shaking the hand of the other head coach is classless.

Yep

Smh @ Keller for defending the cold shoulder post game.

Yea most definitely, but if Bayern Munich was firing on all cylinders MLS woulda got clapped big time

True but MLS players deserve props for the ability to make it a good game and especially for getting the win regardless if the starters were playing for 15 or 90min
Oh yea im not discrediting MLS they did their thing with not a lot of chemistry

Porter coaches MLS players for 1hr yesterday and gets disrespected for not keeping his players under control.
are you AngelCity on the Youtube  live chat?? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Eh, Pep's been categorically beta for some time now, but like a woman riding the crimson wave, she gotta take it out on somebody.

Still though, not too sure how I feel about these preseason games, especially these (MLS All-stars) matchups. I mean really what can you take out of this game in football terms. This MLS team is never going to exist in a meaningful setting, and IMO you'd be reaching if you tried to tell me the MLS on the whole is becoming a better league as exemplified through this game. :rolleyes

Pep didn't even acknowledge Porter, and when he did he said "let's talk about us, i have nothing to do with that" dudes a cornball

Eh, Pep's been categorically beta for some time now, but like a woman riding the crimson wave, she gotta take it out on somebody.

Still though, not too sure how I feel about these preseason games, especially these (MLS All-stars) matchups. I mean really what can you take out of this game in football terms. This MLS team is never going to exist in a meaningful setting, and IMO you'd be reaching if you tried to tell me the MLS on the whole is becoming a better league as exemplified through this game. :rolleyes
It's an opportunity for the Bundesliga and Bayern Munich to brand and promote themselves a bit more in the US since we're so BPL biased over here.

This game is meaningless in terms of evaluating the league as a whole but it still got a majority of you guys tuning in to check out the MLS against whoever they bring in every year.

Still at the end of the day for most of yall if MLS gets washed it's a sh*t league. If MLS win it's still a sh*t league and/or because Bayern isn't fully fit or didn't play their starters. I'm in the minority looking on the bright side of this game. Gives out a mental note that there is quality players playing in the MLS.

Last edited:
damn as a madrid supporter I actually was a huge fan of pep..that was A1 douche bag territory tho smh.

Pep pulled a Jose

I don't even think Jose would have the audicity to look that childish. Lol

How and why did Pep think that was the managers fault? He's coaching a bunch of dudes he has no control over. It's a damn all-star game, the player got caught up in the moment. Pep must have lots of built of frustration or he just doesn't realize the concept of an all-star game. Lol at him bringing on the first team to win the game tho! He was really trying to win this, must have added to the tantrum.

Back
Top Bottom