⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Was watching the last 15 minutes of that citeh game at work in disbelief. I personally have always loved Agüero's game since I saw him make his debut at Independiente.

Still remember that goal he scored against Racing in the Avellaneda Derby, :x :x :x

Aguero to Barcelona linking up with best friend Messi :nerd:

Yea, that's what Barça need, another striker :lol:

Although I do wish that Suarez ended up in Madrid and Aguero in Barça like everyone thought would have happened last year. Aguero isn't going anywhere tho.

Last edited:
im 50/50 on that... oil rich owners won't be looking to sell and could care less about a profit off him, but i think the players will could play a huge part.. i said it from day one, i don't see city winning ucl under current manager... maybe that will motivate him to leave, who knows.. he deff comes off like he's invested in the MCFC project though...

we have no healthy LB options at the moment and send Reece James out on loan?... :smh:

I don't know if you guys have heard but Vermalaen is injured once again smh. Now they're saying he's going for surgery in Finland and will be out for 5-6 months. Supposibly Man U and Arsenal want him but I call BS. I really can't wait till Zubi and the whole office gets the boot this is ridiculous.

What game y'all going to watch today?

Think the most intriguing is the Liverpool game but I can't watch that team play football. My eyes may bleed.

Real Madrid XI vs Basel: Keylor Navas; Arbeloa, Ramos, Varane, Coentrão; Kroos, Isco, James Rodríguez; Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo & Benzema.

Back
Top Bottom