⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Saw a headline the other day from a Chilean fish paper saying Alexis was fatigued not only playing football but the sex demands from his girl... Lol, nice thought...
Looks like his girl's sex drive alone isn't enough: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...la-Andrade-girlfriend-Laia-Grassi-s-back.html

laugh.gif

@BrazilStats Real Madrid have sent representatives to Brazil to discuss a move for Cruzeiro midfielder Lucas Silva (21). Tite had already confirmed Ancelotti's interest in Lucas Silva: "He asked me if he could play in Kroos or Modric's position." Real Madrid's plan is to sign Lucas Silva for the new season instead of Sami Khedira who is expected to leave the club. [as] Real Madrid face competition on Lucas Silva with Arsenal, United, Internazionale, Juventus and Roma. Players prefers Liga or EPL. [as] Lucas Silva already played for Brazil U21 and is expected to make his debut for Brazil's National Team in 2015. [as]
B3XrCCUCMAIfAs_.jpg:large

Happy Turkeyday to those who celebrate it!

Whoa.

@ESPNFC

BREAKING NEWS: Arsenal's Jack Wilshere has been ruled out for around three months after ankle surgery. #afc

Happy Turkeyday to those who celebrate it!

Whoa.

@ESPNFC
BREAKING NEWS: Arsenal's Jack Wilshere has been ruled out for around three months after ankle surgery. #afc

I was just so happy watching this

now I'm pretty hurt reading that. :smh:

Smoking Jack's contract runs out at the end of this campaign right? Do the Gunners sign him back?

BTW, I don't think Klopp will leave Dortmund just yet especially for Arsenal.

If Klopp leaves for a club anytime soon, he'll go somewhere that has a strong director of football like he has in Michael Zorc at Dortmund. The partnership they've developed over the years is unrivaled really.

BTW, Happy Thanksgiving. Thankful for this great thread, the best in S&T.

View media item 1277961

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Happy Regular *** Thursday to our international fellas around the globe.

*if you guys have any Black Friday deals for football kits, etc let us know!

Last edited:
I've been eye balling a 13-14 Juve home shirt on Todofut for my son. They had it at $37 but then marked down to $30 & I scooped it up today. Bought a Pogba Jr size name set from a reputable eBay seller right after.

Back
Top Bottom