⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Watching Thierry Henry risk his life by courageously playing on turf like witnessing Nik Wallenda walk that highwire in Chicago
— Men in Blazers (@MenInBlazers) November 29, 2014
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just made one :pimp: Ive said it before though, the starting XI when bale was benched >

No, you need Bale out there. He takes pressure off Ronaldo on the wings and he's a game-changer. Even if he's not in form he needs to be in the starting XI.

I thought the XI without Bale was the most aesthetically pleasing to watch. But when you play against the Chelsea's, Atleti's, Bayern's, and Barca's deep in the CL, that's when you need players like Bale out there.

that starting XI with isco in mid with james, kroos and modric was deadly. thats when they had 4-5+ point games.

My Favorite to watch is when Real go into a 4-4-2 with Ronaldo & Bale playing as forwards, with Modric, James, Isco, Kroos midfield. Anceotti has experimented with that lineup plenty this season and I won't be surprised if he uses it in the CL one game.

But right now Benz is playing really well so the regular 4-4-3 has to be played. But still, Bale needs to be out there.

Ronaldo looked so surprised to have that ball on a silver platter that he missed a true bunny. This Malaga GK, forget his name has always been under-appreciated throughout his career.

Real Madrid are missing the best midfielder in Europe; Modric, these past few games.

The Cameroon GK, Kameni?

My Favorite to watch is when Real go into a 4-4-2 with Ronaldo & Bale playing as forwards, with Modric, James, Isco, Kroos midfield. Anceotti has experimented with that lineup plenty this season and I won't be surprised if he uses it in the CL one game.
I think they scored 8 with that line up

No, you need Bale out there. He takes pressure off Ronaldo on the wings and he's a game-changer. Even if he's not in form he needs to be in the starting XI.
agreed.

Bale's counter attack speed scares the crap out of teams plus he also gives good services to CR7

Oh and it was dope today to catch this Real side make history in breaking the club's record for most wins in a row.

I still think there are posters here who owe my man Carlo an apology for saying he wouldn't be able to get it done for Madrid.

Last edited:
I quite like this tenacity 
laugh.gif

and tbh Jermaine Jones seems like a huge prick on the pitch 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom