Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Messi's goals
DimDelayedDuckbillcat.gif

ChiefEdibleBlackbuck.gif

TerrificAmusedCats.gif

AggravatingVengefulDouglasfirbarkbeetle.gif

Last edited:
Havent been watching footy that much due to work and my hangovers, but MU does not need Falcao.

Last edited:
United dodged a bullet by only signing falcao for a season.

My man nani should be back at old Trafford. All these scrubs on the team made me lose interest this season

Last edited:
I guess this is as good as any other place besides TAN and the movie thread but I got accepted for a study abroad program this summer in Germany for Cinema. I submitted in my essay applications that an idea would be to film the day to day of a local youth academy of footy. The town I would be staying in is Bonn. I've been to Germany before for the WC in 2006. Should be fun lol. I'm not much of a speaker when it comes to great news lol

Congrats

Thanks guys. I may have given the idea of a youth academy and what not but that part won't be set in stone unless something else comes up on my end. While I typed this I looked up if the city has a team and they do... Bonner SC. They're in the Oberliga Mittelrhein which is the Premier League of the Middle Rhine which is one of the twelve leagues that currently stand in the fifth tier of German football. So they're in the PAC 10 of the PAC 10 of the PAC 10 of the NCAA. No idea if that made sense since I don't know College ball at all either. an easier way I guess to say is they're in Lil psk's division while being grown men and same aged men are in the MLS
laugh.gif

Whether or not it will be about sport it will have to be a documentary. I wouldn't mind growing up and making 30 for 30's or if you were there when GolTV was around the show FIFA Futbol Mundial. Things like that.

If all else fails while looking up the city I found that they do also have a basketball team that is the only one in Germany that has its own arena. And they are the Everton of German basketball!
laugh.gif
  Patrick Ewing Jr. was on the team at one point
happy.gif

Last edited:
United dodged a bullet by only signing falcao for a season.

My man nani should be back at old Trafford. All these scrubs on the team made me lose interest this season

Yup.

United needs to look for a younger established striker with pace.

I look at RVP x Falcao x Rooney, all great strikers in their own right, but there's zero pace there.

i still feel like he will come good.. he's making the right runs and really working hard for the team.. the goals will come

I guess this is as good as any other place besides TAN and the movie thread but I got accepted for a study abroad program this summer in Germany for Cinema. I submitted in my essay applications that an idea would be to film the day to day of a local youth academy of footy. The town I would be staying in is Bonn. I've been to Germany before for the WC in 2006. Should be fun lol. I'm not much of a speaker when it comes to great news lol

Congrats bro - if you're going to have time to travel this summer, RyanAir & EasyJet are your friends. I was on a flight every Friday when I was in Rome - budget prices, perfect for study abroad's.

Happy MLK day to everyone btw.

Man U gonna overpay for Harry Kane

Maybe. I can see us overpaying for lacazette if we cant get depay.

Sounds more like it.

I'd approve this :lol:. Also hope to eventually see Memphis in the red shirt.

I see why LVG loves young James so much,he adds some much needed pace whenever he's on.

It's the only reason why he's consistently selected to be honest, cause the other 3 have zero pace, and when you add Mata into the attacking options you realize it's even worse pace-wise.

Toronto to announce the Giovinco signing at 1PM, apparently.
Crazy money, but to MLSE, he's on the same number as Amir Johnson.

With the decline in the Euro, it'll be really interesting to see if MLS teams try to lure more players across this year.

what are the chances pogba stays in juve past this season? im guessing like 1%? haha

Seems like they're ready to cash in, and like he wants to leave. Apparently Ancelotti is quoted as saying that Pogba can play for any team in the world, except for Madrid. Wonder if that's just a smoke screen or if he really thinks that Pogba doesn't meet the clubs standards.

I'd love to see Illara out and Pogba in. What a waste of money.

Last edited:

what are the chances pogba stays in juve past this season? im guessing like 1%? haha
Seems like they're ready to cash in, and like he wants to leave. Apparently Ancelotti is quoted as saying that Pogba can play for any team in the world, except for Madrid. Wonder if that's just a smoke screen or if he really thinks that Pogba doesn't meet the clubs standards.

I'd love to see Illara out and Pogba in. What a waste of money.
That is indeed all smokescreen since Marotta blew up his spot and said that Carlo's already reached out and asked Juve questions about Pogba
laugh.gif
. He'd be quietly following Zidane's career arc if he did end up with Los Blancos. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom